Broadcom

Broadcom Employee Reviews

learned a lot
Intern (Former Employee), Irvine, CAMay 15, 2015
I got an active work attitude. I am impressed by my hardworking and nice colleagues. I felt great even though I needed to over work sometimes.
Broadcom is one of the best Fortune 500 companies to work for.
Executive Administrative Assistant, CTO Office (Former Employee), San Jose, CAMay 14, 2015
Pros: Great infrastructure
Broadcom has the best support systems from IT and Contracts to Purchasing. Your work is simplified by good systems in place and immediate response from support team, as needed.
Great company full of skilled, passionate experts in their field of study
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Irvine, CAApril 21, 2015
Pros: Executive staff was a joy to work for
Cons: None
Working at Broadcom was a wonderful experience. Being surrounded by people who are the best at what they do and have a passion really energized the entire organization.
Poor company to work for
Helpdesk / Deskside Support Lead Technician (Former Employee), Irvine, CAApril 17, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: None
This was a daily contracting company that would give you work to do for a few days than nothing for a period of time. Does not look out for the people that work for them.
Hardwork is not a factor here
logistics Technician (Former Employee), San Jose, CAApril 16, 2015
Pros: Free drinks and gym. Also IT guys are fun to be around.
Cons: Lack of appreciation from managment for the logistics and L1 technician team.
Hard work is not appreciated, specifically when it comes to the logistics and L1 technician branch. Commitment to your job is not appreciated there. They would rather lay off a proficient employee, and keep someone who is unprofessional solely because he was getting paid a dollar or two less.
Productive and fun place to Work.
Hardware Intern (Former Employee), Andover,MAApril 6, 2015
I learnt a lot from my Internship at Broadcom. The team is very helpful and informative. You can learn everything from Soldering to designing a board if you are enthusiastic enough.
Design verification engineer
Engineering Intern (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMarch 9, 2015
Pros: good compensation
Cons: long working hours/high load
high learning curve, environment provides a lot of learning to be done, engineering teams are really organized and well structured, there was loss of vision between engineering and management operations.
Great Team!
Bluetooth Test Intern (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAFebruary 12, 2015
The people are great and the work is very engaging and challenging. The environment is friendly and a great place to meet new people and enjoy work
Fast Paced
Sr. Financial Analyst (LOB Controller) (Former Employee), Irvine, CAFebruary 8, 2015
Broadcom is a fast paced company that requires the very best out of each employee. In my time with Broadcom I was able to make some life long friends and achieve things that propelled me further in my finance career.
very good company
Sr. Accounting Coordinator (Former Employee), Irvine, CAFebruary 5, 2015
Really like the company. Day to day AP processing. I've learned a lot from this company. Everything was great. Everyone in the company was really nice. We had potluck at the end of every month.
Excellent brilliant engineers
Principal Engineer (Former Employee), Irvine, CAFebruary 2, 2015
Worked with many brilliant engineers who taught me much about the industry. Some managers bogged down by politics and nepotism. Overall a good company to work for.
Good learning experience for interns
IC Design Intern (Former Employee), Irvine, CAJanuary 29, 2015
- Good place for students to intern.
- Helpful and understanding managers.
- Can easily approach co-workers and ask for advice/information.
Productive. Fun Place to work
Hardware Development Engineering Intern (Current Employee), San Jose, CAJanuary 27, 2015
I get the best work atmosphere at Broadcom. My team is enthusiastic and very helpful.
Challenging
Manager of Product Applications (Former Employee), Irvine, CAJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: free sodas.
Cons: lot of travel
High quality of engineers keeps everyone on their toes.
A lot of money is spent on travel.
Meetings are not organized well, and are unproductive.
Poor vision.
Friendly environment.
Business Analyst (Former Employee), San Jose, CAJanuary 21, 2015
good place to work. There is good work/life balance @ job.good place to work. There is good work/life balance @ job.good place to work. There is good work/life balance @ job.
Great Learning Opportunity at Broadcom
Design for Test Intern (Former Employee), San Jose, CAJanuary 12, 2015
I was a Design for Test Intern at Broadcom, San Jose, CA for 7 months. My team trained me with the basic work functions of a DFT Engineer. I also learnt how to carry out Functional Verification, find and fix bugs in a design. I developed Perl scripts to automate tasks. Working at Broadcom, I learnt time management, working in a team, public speaking, how to be more productive, and also enhanced my verbal & written communication skills.
The work environment is good. The company had many events for Interns. The members in my team and other teams were very helpful and guided me if I had questions related to my work. At the same time I was given work which was challenging. Everyday was a new learning experience for me.
Productive workplace
Principal Hardware Engineer (Former Employee), Irvine, CAJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: stocks
New technology is not boring.
Most engineers cooperate.
Debugging new issues is always a challenge.
Productive, fun loving.
Support Services Technician (Current Employee), IrvineDecember 6, 2014
Pros: free coffee and cold drinks
A Fortune 500 company. Great place, great people to work with.
Open culture, can approach any team or personnel for help and information.
From charitable giving and educational endowments to volunteerism and participation, Broadcom supports technical education and community programs, while encouraging its employees to get involved in the communities where they live and work.
Poor management and work culture
Senior Business Systems Analyst (Principal) (Current Employee), Irvine, CADecember 4, 2014
Poor management and work culture. management is very shallow.
Great company with excellent marketing team
Principal Design Engineer, 2 large complex 1.2GHz (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CANovember 25, 2014
Pros: good engineering talents.
Cons: short break
Very focused on market development and match engineering resources. Friendly work environment. Good relationship with top-tied clients.

1 2 3 4 5

About Broadcom

A Company of Innovation and Engineering A Community of Talent As a leading provider of highly integrated semiconductor technology – Read more

Broadcom Salaries