Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. Employee Reviews

Was a great place to work.
Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJune 26, 2017
This job allowed for flexibility and pushed for additional eduction. Great coworkers and working environment. Would work here again if given the opportunity.
Productive work place.
Mail Examiner (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 23, 2017
It is a good work place. Everything is organized very well. There are a great work conditions and wonderful atmosphere. Working at Broadridge, people feel themselves as a part of a big team.
Busy but not over-stressed
Temp-Consultant (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, NYJune 21, 2017
Daily, we had a routine to go through. Assignments had to be turned in by a certain time and could get stressful. But overall we had a great group of people and managed to always get it done on time.

I learned how to balance and prioritize assignments and bounce back and fourth a lot without missing a beat. The management helped me get back into work by taking their time with me, since I had to be out for over two years do to an illness. They were very good to me.

The workplace had a lot of different types of people. We all got along great and enjoyed each others company. There were no fights there at all are people talking about each other. It was very pleasant.

The hardest part of the job was when the workload came in and needed to be out fast, but done 100% without error. But, it helped me get used to working under stress.

The people honestly were the best part of the job. I really enjoyed the group a lot.
Pros
Free Coffee! Very understanding management.
Cons
Only being a temp job.
Family friendly environment that valued hard work and client relations
Client Support Representative (Helpdesk) (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJune 7, 2017
Working for the client support help desk at Broadridge, provided something different or new to learn almost everyday. Management and fellow coworkers felt like a family; however, we all held ourselves accountable, which made me a better worker. The hardest parts of the job were getting calls about things that had nothing to do with my group, but I had to point that caller in the right direction or connecting the right people together for conference calls. All things I generally had to learn on the fly. Of course I never shied away from asking for assistance from my coworkers, whom were always helpful. Most enjoyable part was coming into something new everyday.
Intern
Intern (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, NYJune 7, 2017
Great intern experience , I really learned a lot from the summer program. I was placed in a working rotation so that I was able to get hand on experience of many different positions.
high level financial institution with much to learn, but need to be aggressive and a self learner
Technical Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJune 6, 2017
Was respected while learning the business products, but was given little formal training. Due to India technology group, need to be very resourceful in order to keep a job.
It was very fun to work. We had mulitple snack machines and very clean restrooms
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXMay 31, 2017
When I first make it I clock in. Next I load up my computer and log on, After I fill out all my paperwork check and make sure my roll I'm loading match my paperwork and my screen. And I start my machine up for another days work 12 hr. shift. Nothing was real hard about the job just 12 hour shifts. The most enjoyable part was my supervisor and enjoying my co-workers.The work place was super clean. The cleaning was done by myself and co-workers.
Pros
1hour lunch break
Cons
no short breaks
Solid Professional Experience
Vice President (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 28, 2017
Most of the company at a high level is very effective, from a management perspective. My experience has been for the most part, positive. I cannot speak for all locations and groups where I have heard it is not so satisfying.
Stagnancy leads to complacency
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 13, 2017
I needed more room for growth opportunities and at the time of employment, I witnessed there to be little to none. While this may be acceptable to some, I opted out.
Pros
Okay pay and hours.
Cons
No growing incentives.
Great Company
Director, Investor Communications, Transfer Agency (Current Employee) –  Edgewood, NYMay 12, 2017
Smaller in size and geographically split across the US, but mainly located in the NY area. The firm has done well (stock price) and has made great investments in small businesses to grow further. Compensation is great along with rewards and benefits. Broadridge competes in businesses such as Proxy, Mutual Funds, Hedge Fund support, Transfer Agency Services, Information and Mail services and Business Outsourcing.
Nice Place -I have been working at Guggenheim Partners (More than 3 year)
Fixed Income Reference Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJMay 10, 2017
There are many good people who are friendly and helpful with acclimating new employees
Overall company has a good strategy and put emphasis on innovations to drive success
Pros
Great place to work. Smart people
it was ok
jogger (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, NYMay 7, 2017
nothing to complain about, everyone was a decent person. It wasnt a fun job but a job is a job. Most of my time there was just putting paper into a machine
laid back work environment
Global Sales & Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 2, 2017
the environment is very laid back. Interns are given actual important tasks as opposed to some places that make them do coffee runs. They care about the future and success of their interns.
Pros
fun and productive
Cons
Great company to work at
Correspondence Associate (Former Employee) –  Edgewood, NYApril 27, 2017
Productive workplace with hardworking employees. Room for growth and opportunity. Stress free environment and bagel day Fridays. I enjoyed working here.
Nice place to work
Sr. Programmer Analyst, Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Edgewood, NYApril 27, 2017
I work in this company for 18 years and had ups and downs. Generally its nice place to work and the management is pretty good. The only thing it's not too easy to be promoted.
Pros
Nice atmosphere and management
Cons
Not easy to get promotted
Basic Call Center
Proxy Voting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Braintree, MAApril 27, 2017
My time at Broadridge Financial Solutions was spent as a Proxy Voting Specialist which is a outgoing solicitation phone job. It allowed me to work on my customer service skills.
Pros
Pace was find and helped pass the time.
Cons
No room for advancement.
great company but not so great management
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Edgewood, NYApril 26, 2017
favoritism is prevalent in almost all departments. Not what you know but who you know. Great company culture but management on the granular level is a lot to be desired.
No room for growth
Consulant (Current Employee) –  Edgewood, NYApril 25, 2017
Been with this company for years and management gets worse & worse. Full of contradictions and poor guidance. And you can't advance without favoritism
Cons
Indecisive management, poor benefits, favoritism from bosses gives other employes a zero chance for a promotion.
Not Good
Full Stack .Net Developer (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, NYApril 11, 2017
There are many projects and teams in this company and I am not sure about them but the project/team where i worked is the worst place to work. I think people in this team especially the manager should learn how to manage the team by observing the work and worker, not by listening to some other stupid people.
fast pace
Supply Dept. (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXApril 10, 2017
Fast pace environment, detailed, fifo procedure… every product has to be accountable. product has to be at the machines in a timely matter. inventory has to be actuate to keep the machines running constantly, with no down time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.