Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. Employee Reviews in United States

Broadridge - Columbus, OH NOT recommendable - Sr Leadership undervalues associates
Quality Operations (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 8, 2016
Sr. Management didn't truly follow the core values of the company. Management promoted a work life balance approach, yet forced associates to work 12 hour days for over a week straight each month including weekends and multiple holidays each year. There is a need for the leadership to actually spend time getting to know the associates and not sitting at their desks nearly all day. Leadership needs to do a much better job working to promote associates and determine what their personal short term and long term goals are. Management also had a very difficult time answering the tough questions about goal setting and growth and advancement. Opportunities were promised, but management didn't follow through. In short, over promised and under delivered, and truly needs to live the core values of the company....walk the talk.
Pros
Benefits were great
Cons
No room for Growth Laterally or Advancement
Solid, sleepy company
Director, Digital Marketing & Inbound Marketing (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 11, 2016
Overall, Broadridge is a solid company. The compensation, work-life balance and benefit are fair. People are cordial. I learned a lot in my role. But the company is old-fashioned and very much of an old boys network. The brand is little known.
Pros
work-life balance, good compensation, great location
Cons
sleepy firm, high turnover in some depts, unknown brand, uninnovative
Very demanding work environment for software developers
Senior Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJDecember 15, 2015
Overall Broadridge is a good company.
There are a lot of very talented and hard working people there.
Good benefits and flexible work environment.
On the business side there are a lot of opportunities.
On the software development side it does not look good. Every year they increase their overseas outsourcing and let go more US workers.
Good Company to work for
Sr. Account Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Edgewood, NYNovember 28, 2015
Good place and is always busy. Benefits are good healthcare not so much a bit expensive for the choices that they offer. A little room to grow. Good thing about this company is that there is a lot of diversity.
Family oriented environment
MUTUAL FUNDS INVESTOR RELATIONS ADMINISTRATOR (Current Employee) –  Edgewood, NYJuly 20, 2015
We work hard everyday to satisfy clients' needs. I've learned a lot about Mutual Funds and Investor Relations. Management is willing to work with associates on development and help them work towards their goals. Co-workers are very team oriented and are great to work with. The hardest part of the job is meeting deadlines. The most enjoyable part of the job are the celebrations as the result of success in the business.
Pros
Free lunches, awards, recognition
Cons
healthcare, compensation
Growing organization with the opportunity for increasing reponsibility.
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJune 28, 2016
Fast paced work atmosphere that is never the same day to day. Focused on learning the strategic intiatives of my assigned clients while aligning my firms resources toward delivering enterprise wide software solutions. Serve as a point of escalation who runs the day to day production support, project management and invoicing for large fortune 500 clients.
The most enjoyable part of the job for example happened today when i called a prospective client and reviewed out value proposition and walked away with a few takeaways and a follow-up product demo.

The least enjoyable aspect of work are the escalation calls where clients are frustrated with our support model and like to take it out on me. I talk them down from their soapbox and ensure them that we will stay on this problem through resolution.
Pros
flexible work hours
Cons
lack of customer support, SME's and developers to help close out production issues.
Unprofessional and stressful
INSERT OPERATOR LEAD (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXApril 29, 2016
Coming in, not knowing what to expect as far as what the hours will be for the next day or knowing if we will have to work the weekend.

I learned that if you show others appreciation and respect your job can and will be less difficult.

Management plays favoritism to friends and "certain" coworkers or individuals working under them. Also management seems to not know what's going on within the company at times. Poor communication, unprofessional. Only tells certain individuals when a certain position is open.

Shows teamwork mainly when their backs are up against the wall.
TOO many egos with too much pride. But works great with people they friends with.

Not being appreciated, difficult work hours, being underpaid,

Seeing familiar and old faces each month
Pros
"Some" free days off when we peform great "sometimes"
Cons
Working 8-12hr shifts but only gettin an hour lunch break
Laid back
Project Administrator (Former Employee) –  Edgewood, NYJanuary 19, 2016
Broadridge is a great place to work. The environment is laid back while still being fast paced. The culture is great. However management doesn't always listen to employees. If you come in as a temp, you'll learn a lot but don't expect a great ear from management.
Pros
Good caferteria food. Laid back environment.
Cons
Management doesn't always listen to employees. Advancement for temps is lacking
Productive and great place to work
Facilities Clerk (Current Employee) –  Edgewood, NYOctober 22, 2015
Broadridge Financial Solutions is a great company, the associates are very friendly and the benefits package is pretty good. It's near every major highway and the commute is not bad at all.
Don't be fooled- We are not a tech company
Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 21, 2016
Everything seems to be outdated and backwards here. Work is so manual and the management works you to take on so many tasks without consideration to pay increase or promotions. No Diversity within the company at all.
Pros
Wok Life Balance options avaialble however only avaialble if approved by management.
Cons
No Diversity within the company at all. Favoritism is very evident.
It's fun and the work environment is good but was not my type
Quality Control Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New JerseyMarch 16, 2016
You can learn a lot if you are into printing business, especially if you start with a management position. However, I did not see myself there because wanted to focus on accounting.
All for outsourcing.
Senior Client Service Representative (Help Desk) (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJuly 3, 2016
Worked hard. Nights, weekends, birthday's and holiday's.
After 20 years we received new management which outsourced my department as well as other people - some who were there 30 years.
Pros
Good benifits.
Cons
Work alone. The company is all about cheap labor.
great Workplace
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Edgewood, NYAugust 19, 2016
I had to ensure accurate production processes and that all quality standards are met. Produce and distribute quality reports. Report all quality control issues. Had great co- workers , i learned a lot from them .
Coworkers are GREAT
Insert Operator (Current Employee) –  Secaucus, NJJuly 22, 2016
This is a ok place to work. There is a lot of over time, however, no room for growth.. The management is horrible, they tend to disrespect the employees.
Pros
Culture day....great emloyees
Cons
no stability, management is horrible
Great For Beginning Somewhere
Printer Operator (promotion) (Current Employee) –  Secaucus, NJAugust 19, 2014
This was the first place I began an actual career, as a printer operator, and it taught me a lot about a deadline driven environment. The management in my department is great. They work with you, encourage you, and don't treat you with disrespect. Daily work is minimal and gives you a chance to learn something new in other departments. However, the only problem I have with it, and which is the same in any printing company, is something called Month-End. A dreaded time in which clients work is in abundance and must be printed non-stop over the course of five to seven days. Not fun for the faint of heart. It takes a while to get used to, but still is annoying.

Still is a good company due to management and availability of work.
Pros
management, benefits, set schedule
Cons
utilizes a lot of temps and doesn't hire frequently, month-end
productive and fun place
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXMay 13, 2016
I worked graveyard shift so it was hard since I also went to school but it was a learning experience.
The only thing I did not like was the favoritism.
Co-workers were helpful and gained some friends as well.
Productive environment with cool ping pong table
Machine Operator/Assembler (Current Employee) –  Coppell, TXApril 23, 2016
Nice and friendly coworkers and staff, management is always flexible and mostly always willing to comply with any needs. Good place overall.
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
Long, boring night hours.
Yeah, not so great
VP (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 31, 2016
Some management is good, other management isn't. Too many egos. Management by personality. Horrible work conditions and some bad people in the mix but mostly good folks
Nice place to work.
Client Relationship Associate/Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJMay 20, 2016
Balance was great, the problem was there was little room for growth. The culture was enjoyable as well. I would recommend this company.
Shipping Clerk (Current Employee) –  Edgewood, NYApril 24, 2016
if you work as team, the job will be much easier. The co-workers helps you to learn everyday more and more about the process and type of job you are doing. It's always someone that you can ask to it if you have any questions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. Reviews by Job Title