Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.

Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. United States Employee Reviews

there are better place to work
Fulfillment Clerk (Former Employee), Peabody, MAApril 23, 2015
it is a basic work place for entry level it is on an average. work load and management as well as the co-worker all are basic and the compensation should be better
Custom Product Solutions Consultant (Current Employee), Edgewood, NYApril 22, 2015
Broardige is a great place to work, the people are great and the company is interesting. There is much to learn about Proxy, and Broadridge employees are great teachers. Great managment. All around a wonderful company to work for.
Broadridge Financial Solutions is a great place to work.
Supervisor - Retirement Plans Services (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJApril 16, 2015
Broadridge Financial Solutions offers a lot of opportunities and growth to their employees and provides outstanding compensation/benefits.
non
Client Services (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MDApril 16, 2015
I liked this job. They give you the tools and the autonomy to get the job done. You have to like the financial industry and marketing communications. Overall I think that its a great place to work.
Great place to work. Management and co-workers supported you
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), Edgewood, NYApril 3, 2015
Pros: Quarterly awards for productivity and quality
Cons: Long commute
Receive request to make non-monetary changes to accounts. Change names, addresses and add people to checking, savings accounts. Link there accounts to atm cards and statements. Make sure proper paper work received to comply with FDIC rules. Each person had a set number of branches and we all helped each other with the difficult requests. Management was fair and rewarded us with theme days and quarterly awards and catered lunches. I built a report with the branch customer service reps.
Datastage Developer
Datastage Developer (Current Employee), jercity NJMarch 27, 2015
Pros: Free
Cons: free
Description:
The Ascendis new accounts application receives BPSA data downloaded from BPS or other client sourced systems after over might processing is complete. The New account application enables us to capture data for customer account, save information and submit the account request into approval process .once we have created the initial information for a customer account we will add more customer required
great place to work, relaxed atmosphere, great team leader.
Consultant - Project Manager (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJMarch 24, 2015
I enjoyed my assignment, learned a lot about the system, spent most of my assignment educating the client for the conversion on BPS system.
It is a nice company to work for
Software Quality Assurance Lead (Current Employee), Egdewood, New York.March 16, 2015
It is a nice place to work for. Management is good and if you have a good idea, they are willing to listen to you. While working here as a consultant for about two years, I have not noticed any kind of discrimination or micro management of the team members.
Great Opportunity to advance my career
Revenue Analyst (Current Employee), Jersey City, NJFebruary 28, 2015
− Create invoices on a monthly basis for over 40 different Broadridge Clients
− Implement pricing contracts and contract addendums for new and existing clients
− Perform a variance analysis for each individual invoice line item
− Analyze and resolve any open variances and billing discrepancies
Great Place to Work - Good work life balance
Capital Markets Product Manager (Current Employee), Boston, MAFebruary 25, 2015
Good work life balance. The people here are very nice to work. Hardest part of the job is learning the software. Documentation is also a challenge.
best job!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Edgewood NYFebruary 19, 2015
great experience, great people.. I learned so much. I totally recommend working for this company. i hope to find the same work environment in a future. Teamwork and always providing a smile was key to our successful team.
Long Island Company
Director, Client Service (Current Employee), Edgewood, NYFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: decent compensation packages and focus on associate satisfaction
Cons: legacy, old world culture, fair technology
Broadridge has a decent corporate culture for a Long Island firm. I learned a lot about our product and systems architecture. My co-workers were varied in talent, hard working people. The hardest part of the job is trying to get things done in a very matrix and silo-ed organization. The most enjoyable part was developing successful leaders.
Great Place to work.
SQL Server DBA (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 8, 2015
A great place to work. Great team and work culture.Management is attentive of employee needs and value feedback.Good benefits.
ok place if you stay at one of the good buildings
warehouse (Current Employee), brentwood nyFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: 51mercedes way
Cons: 50 emjay blvd
First off you never get hired thru the company itself. You go thru a temp agency called randstad . i'm a warehouse guy .. They receiving and put away process they make very scientific where it should be easier. I can't forget the dump they call a building at 50 emjay no heat . no hot water. No food or cafeteria like the main building.but it had mice They work you to death only to give you a 30 min lunch. If you wanna get used for they Proxy season and dumped go for it
Productive and fun workplace.
Computer Operator (Former Employee), Wheat Ridge, COFebruary 4, 2015
A typical night at Broadridge involved monitoring production and development batch streams in Tandem mainframe and Unix environments. I worked with our department manager and other members of the team to insure client data was processed successfully in a timely manner.
ummmmmm
ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), Edgewood, NYJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: health center, people
Cons: pay, work load
great place but really over worked great people though but you lose joy because you are always playing catch up
A stable job for someone who has never worked looking get work experience.
Data Entry, Machine Operator (Current Employee), Edgewood, NYJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: free food is frequent before holidays and when high production/quality is reach
Cons: lots of standing, dusty environment, come home dirty, very noisy area.
Everyday at Broadridge is more or less the same. If you are a machine operator, you stand in front of a machine with your team and the ultimate goal is high production rates. The machine prints addresses onto whatever piece of literature you are using and you handle the material from skids onto the machine, ensuring a quality product upon completion. When I did data entry, I uploaded production rates for all workers onto Microsoft Excel in the most timely and accurate manner that I could. This job has taught me the importance of accuracy, close attention to detail and good leadership. The management is very patient with you and eager to help you learn your job. However, they do not tolerate error and are quick to strike down on those who mess up even just a few times. I've learned how to work hard, as I stood on my feet for 12 hours at a time on some nights, moving things around while maintaining my focus and constantly making sure I made no mistakes. At the end of a shift, it gives a sense of of accomplishment when you've completed almost 100,000 pieces and you are noticed. Bonuses are also awarded for outstanding rates of production.
Productive place to work in
Material Handler II (Former Employee), Peabody, MADecember 29, 2014
I gained so much experience working for Broadridge, everything from forklift operator, SAP, this opportunity has deffinately helped me gain most of my warehouse experience that i know today.
Mixture of different culture linked together
Quality Control officer (Former Employee), Edgewood, NYDecember 26, 2014
Pros: fun place
Cons: no health coverage, hard to become a permanent employe
Broadridge was a fun place to work. The management was well communicated with each employe and its was very easy to illustrate our ideas to the management.
Great company and Job Culture
Security Coordinator (Current Employee), Edgewood, NYDecember 20, 2014
Broadridge is by and large a truly great company to work for. They strive to provide a family atmosphere for every employee from the entry level clerk to the Senior VP. During my tenure there I truly feel like they give you the tools to grow and develop as much as you are willing to.

1 2 3 4 5

About Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.

Broadridge is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven-solutions to banks, broker-dealers, mutual funds, – Read more

Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. Salaries

$42,000 per year
Data Entry
$20,000 per year

Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. Photos

Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.
All Hands Meet