Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. Employee Reviews in United States

Yeah, not so great
VP (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 31, 2016
Some management is good, other management isn't. Too many egos. Management by personality. Horrible work conditions and some bad people in the mix but mostly good folks
Great place
Senior Coordinator (Current Employee) –  1155 Long island Ave, Edge Ny 11701May 24, 2016
Broad ridge is an amazing company to work for. A typical day at Broad ridge can sometime be challenging. My co-workers great to work with.
Nice place to work.
Client Relationship Associate/Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJMay 20, 2016
Balance was great, the problem was there was little room for growth. The culture was enjoyable as well. I would recommend this company.
productive and fun place
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXMay 13, 2016
I worked graveyard shift so it was hard since I also went to school but it was a learning experience.
The only thing I did not like was the favoritism.
Co-workers were helpful and gained some friends as well.
Love it here
Proofreader, CPS Department (Current Employee) –  Edgewood, NYMay 13, 2016
I love it here, but my position doesn't leave for much growth. I have worked here for almost 2 years and this company takes great care of their employees.
Great company
Sales and Solutions Team Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 6, 2016
It was a great company that allowed personal attentions with my manager and allowed me the opportunity to meet people who were very important in the company. it was great
Great Culture, Limited Opportunity
Revenue Analyst (Current Employee) –  Edgewood, NYMay 2, 2016
Great place to work with a great office culture. Limited opportunities for vertical movement within Financial Opertions. Young energetic associates.
Unprofessional and stressful
INSERT OPERATOR LEAD (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXApril 29, 2016
Coming in, not knowing what to expect as far as what the hours will be for the next day or knowing if we will have to work the weekend.

I learned that if you show others appreciation and respect your job can and will be less difficult.

Management plays favoritism to friends and "certain" coworkers or individuals working under them. Also management seems to not know what's going on within the company at times. Poor communication, unprofessional. Only tells certain individuals when a certain position is open.

Shows teamwork mainly when their backs are up against the wall.
TOO many egos with too much pride. But works great with people they friends with.

Not being appreciated, difficult work hours, being underpaid,

Seeing familiar and old faces each month
Pros
"Some" free days off when we peform great "sometimes"
Cons
Working 8-12hr shifts but only gettin an hour lunch break
Shipping Clerk (Current Employee) –  Edgewood, NYApril 24, 2016
if you work as team, the job will be much easier. The co-workers helps you to learn everyday more and more about the process and type of job you are doing. It's always someone that you can ask to it if you have any questions.
Productive environment with cool ping pong table
Machine Operator/Assembler (Current Employee) –  Coppell, TXApril 23, 2016
Nice and friendly coworkers and staff, management is always flexible and mostly always willing to comply with any needs. Good place overall.
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
Long, boring night hours.
good work culture,lot of oppertunities,work life balance
QA lead Automation (Former Employee) –  New JerseyApril 17, 2016
I started my carrier with Broadridge. I got lot of opportunities to work with different teams.I learned a lot at Broadridge.
It's fun and the work environment is good but was not my type
Quality Control Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New JerseyMarch 16, 2016
You can learn a lot if you are into printing business, especially if you start with a management position. However, I did not see myself there because wanted to focus on accounting.
High speed laser printing
Print Unit Manager (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 26, 2016
Responsible for 10 associates - 3 shifts - 5 days a week
Managerial responsibility for print / distribution
At one point, CD-rom output was also created as a variation to print
Volume was in excess of 5 million images per month
Heavy involvement with clients / venders / suppliers
Broadridge - Columbus, OH NOT recommendable - Sr Leadership undervalues associates
Quality Operations (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 8, 2016
Sr. Management didn't truly follow the core values of the company. Management promoted a work life balance approach, yet forced associates to work 12 hour days for over a week straight each month including weekends and multiple holidays each year. There is a need for the leadership to actually spend time getting to know the associates and not sitting at their desks nearly all day. Leadership needs to do a much better job working to promote associates and determine what their personal short term and long term goals are. Management also had a very difficult time answering the tough questions about goal setting and growth and advancement. Opportunities were promised, but management didn't follow through. In short, over promised and under delivered, and truly needs to live the core values of the company....walk the talk.
Pros
Benefits were great
Cons
No room for Growth Laterally or Advancement
Good company to work, coworkers and supervisor are good.
Digital Print Operator (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJJanuary 28, 2016
the only problem with this company is if you star working thru an agency forget it. for my experience if you take care your boss or if you are a woman and you go out with the manager you are the next person to be hired.
Work is exciting but extra stressful
Conversion Analyst (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJanuary 24, 2016
In my department at Broadridge the job can be very exciting, working with many different clients. Most of the clients are some of the biggest firms on Wall St. However, the job can be extremely stressful.
Don't be fooled- We are not a tech company
Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 21, 2016
Everything seems to be outdated and backwards here. Work is so manual and the management works you to take on so many tasks without consideration to pay increase or promotions. No Diversity within the company at all.
Pros
Wok Life Balance options avaialble however only avaialble if approved by management.
Cons
No Diversity within the company at all. Favoritism is very evident.
Good culture
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Edgewood, NYJanuary 20, 2016
BR can be a very rewarding place to work for. They are a very large company with every type of job available. I would encourage anyone to take a closer look and apply.
Laid back
Project Administrator (Former Employee) –  Edgewood, NYJanuary 19, 2016
Broadridge is a great place to work. The environment is laid back while still being fast paced. The culture is great. However management doesn't always listen to employees. If you come in as a temp, you'll learn a lot but don't expect a great ear from management.
Pros
Good caferteria food. Laid back environment.
Cons
Management doesn't always listen to employees. Advancement for temps is lacking
Solid, sleepy company
Director, Digital Marketing & Inbound Marketing (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 11, 2016
Overall, Broadridge is a solid company. The compensation, work-life balance and benefit are fair. People are cordial. I learned a lot in my role. But the company is old-fashioned and very much of an old boys network. The brand is little known.
Pros
work-life balance, good compensation, great location
Cons
sleepy firm, high turnover in some depts, unknown brand, uninnovative