Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. Employee Reviews

Stagnancy leads to complacency
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 13, 2017
I needed more room for growth opportunities and at the time of employment, I witnessed there to be little to none. While this may be acceptable to some, I opted out.
Pros
Okay pay and hours.
Cons
No growing incentives.
Great Company
Director, Investor Communications, Transfer Agency (Current Employee) –  Edgewood, NYMay 12, 2017
Smaller in size and geographically split across the US, but mainly located in the NY area. The firm has done well (stock price) and has made great investments in small businesses to grow further. Compensation is great along with rewards and benefits. Broadridge competes in businesses such as Proxy, Mutual Funds, Hedge Fund support, Transfer Agency Services, Information and Mail services and Business Outsourcing.
Nice Place -I have been working at Guggenheim Partners (More than 3 year)
Fixed Income Reference Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJMay 10, 2017
There are many good people who are friendly and helpful with acclimating new employees
Overall company has a good strategy and put emphasis on innovations to drive success
Pros
Great place to work. Smart people
it was ok
jogger (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, NYMay 7, 2017
nothing to complain about, everyone was a decent person. It wasnt a fun job but a job is a job. Most of my time there was just putting paper into a machine
laid back work environment
Global Sales & Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 2, 2017
the environment is very laid back. Interns are given actual important tasks as opposed to some places that make them do coffee runs. They care about the future and success of their interns.
Pros
fun and productive
Cons
Great company to work at
Correspondence Associate (Former Employee) –  Edgewood, NYApril 27, 2017
Productive workplace with hardworking employees. Room for growth and opportunity. Stress free environment and bagel day Fridays. I enjoyed working here.
Nice place to work
Sr. Programmer Analyst, Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Edgewood, NYApril 27, 2017
I work in this company for 18 years and had ups and downs. Generally its nice place to work and the management is pretty good. The only thing it's not too easy to be promoted.
Pros
Nice atmosphere and management
Cons
Not easy to get promotted
Basic Call Center
Proxy Voting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Braintree, MAApril 27, 2017
My time at Broadridge Financial Solutions was spent as a Proxy Voting Specialist which is a outgoing solicitation phone job. It allowed me to work on my customer service skills.
Pros
Pace was find and helped pass the time.
Cons
No room for advancement.
great company but not so great management
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Edgewood, NYApril 26, 2017
favoritism is prevalent in almost all departments. Not what you know but who you know. Great company culture but management on the granular level is a lot to be desired.
No room for growth
Consulant (Current Employee) –  Edgewood, NYApril 25, 2017
Been with this company for years and management gets worse & worse. Full of contradictions and poor guidance. And you can't advance without favoritism
Cons
Indecisive management, poor benefits, favoritism from bosses gives other employes a zero chance for a promotion.
Not Good
Full Stack .Net Developer (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, NYApril 11, 2017
There are many projects and teams in this company and I am not sure about them but the project/team where i worked is the worst place to work. I think people in this team especially the manager should learn how to manage the team by observing the work and worker, not by listening to some other stupid people.
fast pace
Supply Dept. (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXApril 10, 2017
Fast pace environment, detailed, fifo procedure… every product has to be accountable. product has to be at the machines in a timely matter. inventory has to be actuate to keep the machines running constantly, with no down time.
Director (Former Employee) –  Lake Success, NYApril 3, 2017
Great company, job very stressful and long hours. Management team was more fixated on their process versus doing the right thing for clients. Lots of redtape and non-value add. Tenured folks have no desire to change
Pros
competitive pay
Cons
Non value add work
Unsatisfing
Analyst - Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, NYMarch 31, 2017
Terribal work, life balance, work in office then go home and log on, also, the internal systems are HORRIBLE, constantly going down or not working right.,
Pros
No pros
leadership
Senior Operator (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 29, 2017
leadership comes from the bottem up. Opertunity abound with a lot of growth potential. A lot of long hours 1 week out of the month. Work life balance is good.
Pros
pay, vacation
Cons
health care is not up to national standard
n/a
Quality Control Inspector (Team Lead) (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 29, 2017
I'm not at Liberty to speak on Broadridge in any manner until my separation is fully completed. I have to maintain a mutual agreement that prevents me from speaking on Broadridge in a ill manner. I would love elaborate, but I will lose my benefits.
Pros
na
Cons
na
Productive and fun work place
Shrink wrapper (Current Employee) –  Irving,TxMarch 29, 2017
Broadridge is a good work enviroment to be in and also their very in order. They make there directions.plain and clear and they will train you on what you are gone to be doing.
Great Atmosphere
Accounts Receivables Analyst (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, NYMarch 27, 2017
Great work culture and a very progressive and open atmosphere. There is no anxiety if you need to speak to a high level executive and they always talk to you as an equal. I was a temp here for about a year, and there was no sign of any change happening which is the ONLY reason I left.
Pros
Many employee-centered events
Cons
Slow HR department.
Very nice enviorment
Payroll Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJMarch 23, 2017
Good place to work. The atmosphere is team oriented. I learned different systems I payroll. The hardest part of the job was their ticketing system. The most enjoyable part of the job was solving problems with employees paychecks.
Work/Home life balance
Sr. Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJMarch 20, 2017
There is no balance of work and home life. I get emails and calls at 1 am in the morning from the off shore teams. The entire team works no less than 60 hours /week just about every week.
Pros
The teams are all very friendly
Cons
Management is not sensitive to employee needs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.