Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.

Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. Employee Reviews

Job Security does not exist anymore
Senior Operations Associate (Former Employee), long islandJune 23, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: systems are extremely aged
This company's management cannot adapt fast enough to the constant changes in this industry. This used to be a good company but a shortage of new customers and industry issues were a bad combination. The people were great to work with.
Diverse and Pleasurable
Analyst II - Help Desk (Former Employee), Lake Success, NYJune 3, 2015
Broadridge is the absolute best company I've ever worked for. They are good with work - life balance and rewarding workers. Very successful company!
Highly demanding
Supervisor, Quality Assurance (Current Employee), Secaucus New JerseyMay 31, 2015
Pros: Bonus eligible position
Cons: required to work most holidays
Broadridge has high expectations of all associates in all production areas.
Constant cross training required
QA team must be highly versatile and proficient in all production areas
Productive and well- supported job for anyone.
Randstad General Clerk (Former Employee), Brentwood, NYMay 21, 2015
Pros: Free lunches as rewards for good working ethics.
Cons: Sometimes having to work through your breaks to finish work.
I, personally, really enjoyed working for Broadridge. It is a fun environment, the people are great, and its a perfect full time job for anyone looking. We mainly worked on our computers during our 8-9 hour shifts, but every day was always something different. The managers there were friendly and always worked with whatever you needed help with. This job boosted my learning skills and I really appreciate everything I was taught throughout that work field.
great
Database Information Specialist (Former Employee), Edgewood, NYMay 18, 2015
great area to work. get to learn a lot about different things. co workers are great, very interactive. great area to work. get to learn a lot about different things. co workers are great, very interactive.
My department was a good place to work. There was a good work/life ballance.
Computer Operator (Former Employee), Wheat Ridge, COMay 17, 2015
I like my most recent manager. He believed in a work/life balance. Time off for personal or spousal health issues was given. Telecommuting procedures were in place when needed. A good group of people in my department as well as other departments I needed to work with.
there are better place to work
Fulfillment Clerk (Former Employee), Peabody, MAApril 23, 2015
it is a basic work place for entry level it is on an average. work load and management as well as the co-worker all are basic and the compensation should be better
Custom Product Solutions Consultant (Current Employee), Edgewood, NYApril 22, 2015
Broardige is a great place to work, the people are great and the company is interesting. There is much to learn about Proxy, and Broadridge employees are great teachers. Great managment. All around a wonderful company to work for.
Broadridge Financial Solutions is a great place to work.
Supervisor - Retirement Plans Services (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJApril 16, 2015
Broadridge Financial Solutions offers a lot of opportunities and growth to their employees and provides outstanding compensation/benefits.
non
Client Services (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MDApril 16, 2015
I liked this job. They give you the tools and the autonomy to get the job done. You have to like the financial industry and marketing communications. Overall I think that its a great place to work.
Great place to work. Management and co-workers supported you
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), Edgewood, NYApril 3, 2015
Pros: Quarterly awards for productivity and quality
Cons: Long commute
Receive request to make non-monetary changes to accounts. Change names, addresses and add people to checking, savings accounts. Link there accounts to atm cards and statements. Make sure proper paper work received to comply with FDIC rules. Each person had a set number of branches and we all helped each other with the difficult requests. Management was fair and rewarded us with theme days and quarterly awards and catered lunches. I built a report with the branch customer service reps.
Datastage Developer
Datastage Developer (Current Employee), jercity NJMarch 27, 2015
Pros: Free
Cons: free
Description:
The Ascendis new accounts application receives BPSA data downloaded from BPS or other client sourced systems after over might processing is complete. The New account application enables us to capture data for customer account, save information and submit the account request into approval process .once we have created the initial information for a customer account we will add more customer required
great place to work, relaxed atmosphere, great team leader.
Consultant - Project Manager (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJMarch 24, 2015
I enjoyed my assignment, learned a lot about the system, spent most of my assignment educating the client for the conversion on BPS system.
It is a nice company to work for
Software Quality Assurance Lead (Current Employee), Egdewood, New York.March 16, 2015
It is a nice place to work for. Management is good and if you have a good idea, they are willing to listen to you. While working here as a consultant for about two years, I have not noticed any kind of discrimination or micro management of the team members.
Great Opportunity to advance my career
Revenue Analyst (Current Employee), Jersey City, NJFebruary 28, 2015
− Create invoices on a monthly basis for over 40 different Broadridge Clients
− Implement pricing contracts and contract addendums for new and existing clients
− Perform a variance analysis for each individual invoice line item
− Analyze and resolve any open variances and billing discrepancies
Great Place to Work - Good work life balance
Capital Markets Product Manager (Current Employee), Boston, MAFebruary 25, 2015
Good work life balance. The people here are very nice to work. Hardest part of the job is learning the software. Documentation is also a challenge.
best job!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Edgewood NYFebruary 19, 2015
great experience, great people.. I learned so much. I totally recommend working for this company. i hope to find the same work environment in a future. Teamwork and always providing a smile was key to our successful team.
Long Island Company
Director, Client Service (Current Employee), Edgewood, NYFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: decent compensation packages and focus on associate satisfaction
Cons: legacy, old world culture, fair technology
Broadridge has a decent corporate culture for a Long Island firm. I learned a lot about our product and systems architecture. My co-workers were varied in talent, hard working people. The hardest part of the job is trying to get things done in a very matrix and silo-ed organization. The most enjoyable part was developing successful leaders.
Great Place to work.
SQL Server DBA (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 8, 2015
A great place to work. Great team and work culture.Management is attentive of employee needs and value feedback.Good benefits.
ok place if you stay at one of the good buildings
warehouse (Current Employee), brentwood nyFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: 51mercedes way
Cons: 50 emjay blvd
First off you never get hired thru the company itself. You go thru a temp agency called randstad . i'm a warehouse guy .. They receiving and put away process they make very scientific where it should be easier. I can't forget the dump they call a building at 50 emjay no heat . no hot water. No food or cafeteria like the main building.but it had mice They work you to death only to give you a 30 min lunch. If you wanna get used for they Proxy season and dumped go for it

1 2 3 4 5

About Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.

Broadridge is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven-solutions to banks, broker-dealers, mutual funds, – Read more

Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. Salaries

$42,000 per year
Senior Analyst
$80,000 per year

Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. Photos

Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.
All Hands Meet