Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. Employee Reviews

Stressfull
Warehouse Clerk/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Edgewood, NYAugust 16, 2017
A typical day as part of the material management team would be easier if management was correctly trained on how to shift employees around and not rely on the same people all the time. Supervisors are scared to voice their own opinion to the bosses. there is a lot of unnecessary steps done just because that is the way they want it. raises are a joke.
They dont hire anyone
Warehouse Receiver (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJAugust 13, 2017
I work there almost 2 years as a temp and the only people I seen hired or promoted was management. The employees are very nice and you do feel safe there its just 1 week out the month you have to work 12 hour shifts which I did not like to much.
Great Culture
Manager (Current Employee) –  Edgewood, NYAugust 12, 2017
Great company culture, smart co-workers with a can do attitude. Well positioned for future growth. The scale of the company is wide within the Fintech industry.
Pros
Cons
Development and Career Opportunities for Advancement
Enjoyable workplace
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  El Dorado Hills, CAAugust 11, 2017
Long shifts also our shifts rotated every five months which is a tough transition. The management team was fair and friendly a lot of turn over with the employees. There wasn't any real aspect of the position that was very difficult. I enjoyed all of my co-workers because we all worked as a team and it wasn't everyone for themselves.
Pros
overtime
Cons
only 3 day shifts
I felt very appreciated at Broadridge during the 10 1/2 years I worked there
Legal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJAugust 10, 2017
I retired from Broadridge September 2016 in order to take care of my infant granddaughter. I am still taking care of my now sixteen month old granddaughter and desire part time work.

My job as legal assistant was challenging as I reported to ten lawyers. They valued my work and treated me wonderfully. I learned that I have more capabilities than I thought.
Pros
ideal workplace
Temporary Call Center for Proxy Votes
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Hingham, MAAugust 10, 2017
The hours you got were dependent on how many people they needed. I'd show up and they could tell me they didn't need me after all. Very frustrating.
Pros
It was there for some work after I'd been laid off
Cons
You never knew how many hours you would get if any
Company was great
Associate Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJAugust 8, 2017
Thank you for hiring me as this is my first job after graduated from college. The manager and leader are nice to me but the project sucks. The pay is kind of low.
really fun and intense energy
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, NY 11717August 8, 2017
As a press operator, when the press runs well all day, which is rare, I'd have some downtime. Everyone there was nice and helpful. This company threw around 5 party's while i worked there, it was a really rewarding company
good starter job
Data consultant (Former Employee) –  Bay Shore, NYAugust 8, 2017
Through randstad, this company employs people as temporary employers. Although they do stay as long as they hold the position, the workers need to be compensated more for the work they do. As a starter job for someone fresh out of high school who have good computer skills, this job is a wonderful fit.
Great Place To Work
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Edgewood, NYJuly 26, 2017
Broadridge is a great place to work. Many fun activities and many opportunities to advance. Great cultural diversity and many events to enjoy that. The hardest part of the job is that there is alot of mandatory overtime. Many 12 hour days including on holidays and weekends.
Pros
Many health events and fun activities for the employees
Cons
long hours including on holidays and weekends
Stuck in the past
Associate Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJuly 24, 2017
Company with very non-progressive leadership that is overtly unaware of the needs of employees younger than the age of 50. Old school in the worst way possible. Zero emphasis on developing you either personally or professionally. Poor pay. Next to no benefits or clear path forward. Company is in desperate need of better organization within its departments. Needs to learn to incentivize good work as opposed to only being there to hassle you when problems arise. Too many older folk that do their job the slowest way possible. Granted, they are the same ones that tell you to try and get out of the company asap. Morale is down the drain. This creates an air of tension when you want to do something like take a 30 minute lunch break. Or even take a vacation day. Both of those things are frowned upon and its just flat out weird.
Pros
They pay me
Cons
No one takes breaks, morale is in the absolute gutter, taking vacation days or working from home is seemingly frowned upon
It was a great place to work for, due to management involment with the associates
Audit Supervisor, Transfer Agency Data Audit (Former Employee) –  Edgewood, NYJuly 21, 2017
My typical day at work was communicating with my team. What I have learned if you work hard it will pay off one day. At my previous company, management was very thoughtful to us working from home once a week or more because they truly believe in work life balance to their employees. The hardest part of the job was getting back and forth since it took me 90 minutes each way to get home each day. The most enjoyable part of the job I was always learning something new, getting internal training classes, I was giving opportunity to work on projects with upper management.
Chance to develop attention to detail and communication skills
Proofreader/Copy Editor (Former Employee) –  Edgewood, NYJuly 12, 2017
Receiving assignments that are proofread, and any mistakes are noted and reported. Until all corrections are made, the assignment is not complete.

I refined my attention to detail, improved my communication and multitasking skills, and improved my stamina for long hour work days.

The people there were supportive and honest; they gave criticism when necessary, but always encouraged a strong work ethic and understanding between workers.

The hours are a bit long during seasons of large work flow; I stayed overtime an extra five hours a day during the harder times of the season. The pay made during the season is no joke, though. It pays the bills.

The people are great. They were easily the best part of the job. I can't imagine how awful the job would be without them.
Pros
Nice People, Great Pay, Solid Work Experience.
Cons
Long Hours (often unpredictable due to surprise overtime hours), Working at a computer all day for many hours straight.
productive and good environment
Temp (Current Employee) –  Deer Park, NYJuly 11, 2017
We get our work done but we also remember to have fun. Our bosses make sure to balance everything out. There's always a good vibe at work. There doesn't seem to be a bad day.
Pros
lunch
nice
Senior Client Relationship Administrator (Current Employee) –  Edgewood, NYJuly 4, 2017
The hours are long and event filled daily. The work is engaging and the content is educational. There is opportunity for growth. The company is growing
Pros
nice
Cons
nice
OK place to work
Consultant Tax Auditor (Current Employee) –  Edgewood, NYJune 30, 2017
Decent place to work, would recommend it. No room for growth and or movement. Work is very remedial and new skills are not learned. Management can micro manage at times
Was a great place to work.
Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJune 26, 2017
This job allowed for flexibility and pushed for additional eduction. Great coworkers and working environment. Would work here again if given the opportunity.
Productive work place.
Mail Examiner (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 23, 2017
It is a good work place. Everything is organized very well. There are a great work conditions and wonderful atmosphere. Working at Broadridge, people feel themselves as a part of a big team.
Busy but not over-stressed
Temp-Consultant (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, NYJune 21, 2017
Daily, we had a routine to go through. Assignments had to be turned in by a certain time and could get stressful. But overall we had a great group of people and managed to always get it done on time.

I learned how to balance and prioritize assignments and bounce back and fourth a lot without missing a beat. The management helped me get back into work by taking their time with me, since I had to be out for over two years do to an illness. They were very good to me.

The workplace had a lot of different types of people. We all got along great and enjoyed each others company. There were no fights there at all are people talking about each other. It was very pleasant.

The hardest part of the job was when the workload came in and needed to be out fast, but done 100% without error. But, it helped me get used to working under stress.

The people honestly were the best part of the job. I really enjoyed the group a lot.
Pros
Free Coffee! Very understanding management.
Cons
Only being a temp job.
Family friendly environment that valued hard work and client relations
Client Support Representative (Helpdesk) (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJune 7, 2017
Working for the client support help desk at Broadridge, provided something different or new to learn almost everyday. Management and fellow coworkers felt like a family; however, we all held ourselves accountable, which made me a better worker. The hardest parts of the job were getting calls about things that had nothing to do with my group, but I had to point that caller in the right direction or connecting the right people together for conference calls. All things I generally had to learn on the fly. Of course I never shied away from asking for assistance from my coworkers, whom were always helpful. Most enjoyable part was coming into something new everyday.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval