Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. Employee Reviews

Work from Home is great
Lead Product Analyst (Current Employee) –  New JerseyDecember 14, 2016
Great work/ life balance. You are able to work from home which is very helpful. Management wants to ensure you have that balance which creates more productivity.
overall experience
Associate (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJDecember 13, 2016
Broadridge has a very friendly work environment
Management and Associates are very helpful with one another
Was a great company to work for.
Enjoyed the Associates I worked with.
Pros
Flexibility
Poor work-life balance
QUALITY CONTROL / QUALITY AUDITOR (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 10, 2016
I have found this job to be not very challenging and it has a very poor work-life balance. We work way too many hours and get very little rewards or compensation for it. The company itself is great, I just don't care for or feel that type of work is a fit for myself.
Pros
health insurance / 401K
Cons
long hours, too many days working in a row.
good benefits
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Long Island, NYDecember 5, 2016
-good people, good team work place.
-worry for people.
-good benefits.
-diferent activities for employes.
-some times we have to work weekends or in snow storms
good place to work
Sr. Executive Assistant/Sales Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 4, 2016
benefits are mediocre at best
misogynistic atmosphere from the top down
there appears to be room for advancement but not readily available to the executive assistants
Quality control Auditor (Former Employee) –  Edgewood, NYDecember 1, 2016
Would assist Assistant managers with there daily duties such as food safety, scheduling, training. Helped me understand a lot in regards what management is in overall. Co workers were very dedicated. Management were very knowledgeable.
Product Specialist/Lead Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, United StatesNovember 28, 2016
Good place to work with variety and will gain in-depth knowledge of Financial Markets and lot exposure to Broker/Dealer business. And work culture here is amaing
Senior System Administrator
System Architect (Current Employee) –  Edgewood, NYNovember 26, 2016
Senior Systems Engineer with 15+ years of experience in managing and supporting IT infrastructure within financial services industry. Hands-on experience in public cloud migration, private cloud setup, system administration, project management and network administration. Excellent leadership and problem solving skills.
Good Company to work for
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Edgewood, NYNovember 16, 2016
Lots of overtime. No family work balance, fast pace place. We were call to work next day in a different schedule all the time. They have three different schedules that are interchangeable without prior notice
Growing Company with New Opportunities
Associate; Accounts Receivables Analyst (Former Employee) –  Remote OfficeNovember 13, 2016
Since its moved away from parent company ADP in 2007, they have continued to grow every year creating new opportunities for any one seeking employment from entry level to executive level

Want to know more about Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.?

Ask a question
Productive, safe workplace
Deer Park - Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, NYNovember 6, 2016
Performing physical and administrative tasks involving shipping, receiving, storing, and distributing of materials, parts and supplies
great place to learn
Senior Project Coordinator/Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Suffolk County, NYOctober 24, 2016
great people to work with and learn from. a day at work goes very quickly. what I enjoyed the most is the challenges that come with the day that push you to the next level...always learning
Pros
work from home
Cons
growth pace
OK starting job
Associate (Current Employee) –  Journal Square, NJOctober 12, 2016
Work environment and life balance is alright. Technology used is dated, management going through too many changes. Hardest part of job is adjusting to the changes, sometimes company goals are not transparent.
Broadridge finacial solutions
Transfer Agent (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 8, 2016
Broadridge i help shareholders manager there account. Usually for people that dont have personal brokers. Help shareholder transfer to decendents. Bought and sold shares.
Great Environment
St. John's University EIRP Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 19, 2016
Worked through my University, as a consultant. I did not work directly for Broadridge, but the experience was very satisfying. I feel like I really learned about how B2B financial institutions operate, and how their needs differ from a conventional B2C business model.
great Workplace
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Edgewood, NYAugust 19, 2016
I had to ensure accurate production processes and that all quality standards are met. Produce and distribute quality reports. Report all quality control issues. Had great co- workers , i learned a lot from them .
Coworkers are GREAT
Insert Operator (Current Employee) –  Secaucus, NJJuly 22, 2016
This is a ok place to work. There is a lot of over time, however, no room for growth.. The management is horrible, they tend to disrespect the employees.
Pros
Culture day....great emloyees
Cons
no stability, management is horrible
One of the bes Financial Company
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJuly 11, 2016
Best place to work and learn, friendly environment with very educated people. Everyone is very dedicated, responsible and organized that deliver projects on time with good quality
All for outsourcing.
Senior Client Service Representative (Help Desk) (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJuly 3, 2016
Worked hard. Nights, weekends, birthday's and holiday's.
After 20 years we received new management which outsourced my department as well as other people - some who were there 30 years.
Pros
Good benifits.
Cons
Work alone. The company is all about cheap labor.
Growing organization with the opportunity for increasing reponsibility.
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJune 28, 2016
Fast paced work atmosphere that is never the same day to day. Focused on learning the strategic intiatives of my assigned clients while aligning my firms resources toward delivering enterprise wide software solutions. Serve as a point of escalation who runs the day to day production support, project management and invoicing for large fortune 500 clients.
The most enjoyable part of the job for example happened today when i called a prospective client and reviewed out value proposition and walked away with a few takeaways and a follow-up product demo.

The least enjoyable aspect of work are the escalation calls where clients are frustrated with our support model and like to take it out on me. I talk them down from their soapbox and ensure them that we will stay on this problem through resolution.
Pros
flexible work hours
Cons
lack of customer support, SME's and developers to help close out production issues.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.