Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. Employee Reviews

Pleasant atmosphere to work in
Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJDecember 12, 2013
Upon arrival check opening balance. Then fund for the bank by sending and receiving wires.

I learned how to process checks, which involved printing, depositing, and voiding.

The people I worked with were polite and professional.

One of the hardest things to do was covering position when multiple employees were absent.

I enjoyed being given new changeling tasks from time to time.
Pros
parking facility
Cons
location was very congested
Challenging and Fast Paced. Rewarding.
Product Management P&S Consultant (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJAugust 20, 2013
Work with Broadridge clients on issues involving the Broadridge platform of trading solutions. Working with Development to enhance software based on clients unique needs and industry advances.
I provided client support on production issues.

The work was challenging but satisfing. My co-workers and management were extremely helpful and informative. This was a genuine and positive workplace.
Cons
i was a contract employee.
Productive workplace
Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJSeptember 27, 2013
Being at Broadridge for over 6 years has provided me the opportunity to grow and learn a great deal about the inner workings of the financial services industry and technology needed to support it.

My daily tasks changed quite a bit ranging from bug diagnoses to specification documents, to forming a product strategy in order to gain more revenue.

My most enjoyable part of the job are the individuals I work with on a daily basis. Great people.
Mangement and coworkers very nice, enjoyed my work
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Hingham, MAAugust 8, 2012
I have had many positions but by far these were the nicest people I ever work with. There really wasn't any positions to advance to. I did inbound/outbound call center to obtain the vote for mutual and annuity shareholders for their annual and special shareholder meetings.
The work itself was pleasant.
The training was excellent and all of management were approachable.
Pros
nice atmosphere
Cons
salary could have been better
Good place to work in Philadelphia
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 2, 2013
A typical day is recieving stock transfer requests (80-100 requests) through mail and faxes which I categorized and uploaded into our database. I would then use a system to keep track the documents for various purposes under the guidelines of SEC operating procedures. My coworkers were nice and easy to get along with. The hardest part of the job was maintaining order when our computer network broke down or we had other problems with our technology. The most enjoyable part is there was always something to do!
Rewarding.
Quality Control Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Edgewood, NYJuly 13, 2012
A typical day at work consists of maintain the work flow/ managing the personel in order to meet SLA. I have learned it is better to listen first then to speak without knowledge. My co-workers are the reason I love coming to my job. Everyday is a different challenge there is no hard part just taking the time to follow through and learn as the day goes on. The most enjoyable part of my job is the people I work with.
Pros
insentive program, bonus, hearlthcare and summer days.
fun place to work
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, TXSeptember 19, 2012
typicall day at work would be picking orders from the racks the bosses wpuld give you a list for you to do daily no one behind your back basiclyy you was responsible for you job .
i lear to drive the powerjack ,turret truck, forlift, and man up the managment was fair
i had great co-workers everyone mind theres bussiness and did theyre job
the hardest part of the job was not getting enougth overtime and the most enjoyble part it was that u was your own boss dint had to worry about no one else not getting the job done very nice place
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no overtime
Safety place
QC Inspector (Former Employee) –  Edgewood, NYFebruary 6, 2013
This company is a nice place to work. During the time that i worked in this company i learned a lot about what the client is hoping from the service that is paying for. The Quality for this company is a priority which is great because you learn not only to do well if not to do your best at any opportunity that may have.,The hardest part of this job which i think happen everywhere is to get alone with people who always try to take advantage from you dishonestly. But i believe in a God who has enough power to protect me .
Good please to Worked
Supervisor of Production Control (Former Employee) –  140 58th street Brooklyn New York 11220March 19, 2013
8 hours work day schedule
Online course in Supervisor and Review skill via Oracle.
Team work between Co-workers, a family environment.
the hardest part of the jobs is working none stop 12 hours a day
for two week during Month end and three Week 12 hours a day during Month end Quarterly with no day off.
Most enjoyable part of my job is coming in every day to perform my
duty with a group a Associate ready to work has a team.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
no break, on 12 hours shift.
Good
Business Analyst, Spring Internship (Former Employee) –  Lake Success, NYMay 22, 2013
• Researched M&A deals of US companies for Broadridge, evaluated proposed synergies, and analyzed the
profit/loss after acquired StockTrans
• Provided consultation to expanding Broadridge’s Securities Processing Solutions segment in Fixed Income
Securities Markets by acquiring MarketAxess Holdings
• Accomplished acquisition strategies, and provided insightful “pro forma” financial model to project cash
flows and predict the post merger annual revenue
Consultant/Conversions Specialist (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJ – June 2013
Consultant/Conversions Specialist (Former Employee) –  Off siteJuly 24, 2013
The people at Broadridge are all very hard workers and extremely dedicated to the organization. My co-workers are the reason I love coming to my job. Everyday is a different challenge there is no hard part just taking the time to follow through and learn every bit of the business inside and out. The most enjoyable part of my job is the people I work with on the project.
Pros
surrounded by knowledgeable people
Cons
long hours formulate strategies to support client, while prioritizing requests and staying within deadlines.
Company is toxic
client services (Former Employee) –  Edgewood, NYMay 17, 2013
the top senior management needs to step down from the skies
and go back to where they came from to see what people are really saying on the front lines. Even with billions in revenue this company uses ancient mainframe computer programs and has extreme system limitations which in the real world behind the curtain get workloads done with smoke and mirrors. many
micro managers although after moving their way up will only advance employees under them who they like. Even the internal food service company can't get it together and it goes un-noticed by too executives. this company by far is the greatest place to work but does have some good and honest people who
work there.
Pros
occasional free food
Cons
benefits/micro managers/ pay salary/
New employees will hate this company
team (Former Employee) –  andover maMay 10, 2013
Very cheap people no respect for new employees .no encouragement and proper trainining .employees doesnt even help others.very immatured people .company is good with minimum benefits but people inside doesn't treat well horrible people typical day to start with.expect to work ASAP .please consider _ve reviews and try to look on it so that no issues would raise up again.
Pros
nothing gr8 to say
Cons
lots of work, less salary
Be leery of this company and affiliated divisions
Sales (Former Employee) –  Home basedApril 11, 2013
Company lives for quarterly analyst ratings; no real long term vision or strategy. Motley Fool or Yahoo did a review of this company and it's spastic sales approach; " like used car sales men, only worried about their well being and not the client". Many passive aggressive personalities in sr. Management. Forewarned is forearmed.
Pros
not many
Cons
lots! claim work life balance, the balance is all skewed to work.
long hours, overtime, good pay
Feeder, Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Edgewood, NYJuly 13, 2015
there are very long hours for the most part. Their is overtime and their is a lot of responsibilities that the job entails.
highly organized workplace but very few benefits for the temps
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Edgewood, NYFebruary 11, 2014
the workload could go from being extremely busy to not have anything to do. The management is fare and does not sent people home unless is an extreme situation of lack of work. The coworkers are very nice and try to help each other out. The hardest part of the job lays on the fact that the have a number of production for employees to reach on a daily basis but due to the variety volume between each job it is sometimes quite challenging to reach that goal. The most fun part is working with such a diverse group of people and learning about each culture plus forming part of the events (Which include multicultural week and halloween costume contests)
Pros
high chances of overtime
Cons
a lot of pressure from management to reach daily production goal
Productive and easy workplace
Mail Examiner (Current Employee) –  Coppell, TXAugust 8, 2014
I enjoy see everybody at work, Everybody there is friendly. Management is over the top, sincere, understanding, easy going. Co-workers are friendly, they help out when you need it. The hardest part of the job is probably the fast paced enviornment.
Pros
long lunch, vending machines accept debit cards
Cons
have to wear pants all day, no chairs in productive area
Great For Beginning Somewhere
Printer Operator (promotion) (Current Employee) –  Secaucus, NJAugust 19, 2014
This was the first place I began an actual career, as a printer operator, and it taught me a lot about a deadline driven environment. The management in my department is great. They work with you, encourage you, and don't treat you with disrespect. Daily work is minimal and gives you a chance to learn something new in other departments. However, the only problem I have with it, and which is the same in any printing company, is something called Month-End. A dreaded time in which clients work is in abundance and must be printed non-stop over the course of five to seven days. Not fun for the faint of heart. It takes a while to get used to, but still is annoying.

Still is a good company due to management and availability of work.
Pros
management, benefits, set schedule
Cons
utilizes a lot of temps and doesn't hire frequently, month-end
Process Lead for a team of eight (Former Employee) –  New yorkNovember 20, 2014
To take a challenging role in business Intelligence and contribute in converting the requirements and ideas into effective business Solutions and models
Great experience
Intern (Former Employee) –  51 Mercedes WayNovember 24, 2013
Typical workday included entering work and catching up with other members of my team on the current project or assignment and sitting down to complete my task. Management was great and was a very understanding of other obligations as long as the work assigned was completed. Management allowed us to work from home on certain days and even had casual Friday with bagels for breakfast.

Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. Reviews by Job Title