Broadview Networks Employee Reviews

Good place to work, great steping stone in career
Sr. Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYNovember 4, 2016
Great management team and coworkers.very family oriented environment. Good company benefits and great training program. huge back end support will help you any way they can
good started job
Lead Project Manager- Service Delivery (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAOctober 25, 2016
good plae to start out learning telecom, leadership was micromanging the staff along with strict polices. the friends i met were priceless. good team approach but not welcomed by management
Pros
close to home
Cons
lack of benefits
good company to work for
Colo Technician (Current Employee) –  ny metroSeptember 25, 2016
growing company, great support from mgmt. and other employees. Good benefits but could be better. competitive pay. good training
Pros
company vehicle
Good Place
Enterprise Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 14, 2016
Was a good place to work , until they filed chapter 11 in 2012.Had a good product and were very good at install. My co-workers were very nice and still stay InTouch
Pros
Nice place
Cons
Filed chapter 11
Good Fresh out of college job
Lead Project Manager (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAJune 12, 2016
-Great start to a career in IT
-Seasoned employees love to help
-Very laid back management
-No real dress code
-Little to no salary increase
Pros
Great Lunch, good culture, great location
Cons
Picking favorites, High turnover rates, no salary increase
Good, Solid Company
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAJune 2, 2016
Great company to work for. Ample training for jobs, great environment and management. They know how to treat their employees
Great place to work. Treated like professionals
MAC Analyst (Former Employee) –  Quincy, MAApril 14, 2016
I enjoyed working as a MAC Analyst at Broadview Networks, I learned alot. I was given the opportunity to revamp my job to a more streamlined position.
Pros
Met some great people
Cons
Laid off
Great opportunity
Account Executive Level 2 (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 7, 2015
Co-workers pleasant to work with.
typical day cold calling, knocking on or calling 50 plus clients.
Learned how to get past any gate keeper and sell to anyone.
Management experienced
most enjoyable part $5k-10k monthly bonuses checks
Pros
Great earning potential
Cons
Monthly quota
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VAOctober 8, 2015
Good place to work, encourages growth. I like the people I work with and for and they are flexible as long as you are selling..
Pros
Products
Cons
Insurance cost
poor management
Cloud Design/Provisioning Engineer (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAAugust 1, 2015
Little to no training provided to workers. There is little chance for advancement in your career. Management does not care for employees. Poor internal communication between departments.
Fun workday Management wasn't bad at all
Senior Repair Voice Repair Tech / Data Tech (Former Employee) –  New York NYApril 30, 2015
Never really could say anything bad about this company went I was there. Management treated me nice and the people was really nice. I got the training that I needed even if you didn't know all you had to say you didn't know and they would get you the training you would need. The only bad thing was because of the type of business the company was always being brought by another company which resulted in layoff.
Pros
Easy workday.....
Cons
Job Security
Not a stable organization
Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 10, 2014
No real room for growth. The aquisitions, bankruptcy and shipping department overseas created a sense of fear with employees
benefits
Cons
bad company culture
Sales
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 7, 2014
Great place to work with some working knowledge of business communications. That along with a great mentor and coach. If these two things are lacking success at his company is slim to none in a sales
unprofessional atmosphere and low quality overall
sr.customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Rye brook, NYOctober 31, 2014
This environment is too laid back.management style is poor and unprofessional even giving way to too much favoritism. Needs to spend more time on training and helping to resolve customer issues. Due to this the customers detect the unprofessionalism when it extends to their poor service that goes beyond customer service. This company is also very slow on advancement and not competitive in salary as an incentive to very hard working and productive employees. They frequently allow the professional and intelligent to easily walk away from their company therefore the turnover rate Is tremendous and frequent In the ryebrook, ny office. People are underpaid and underappreciated.
Pros
ammenities in the building, gym, cafeteia and friendly employees.
Cons
unprofessionalism, low pay rates, poor management with inconsistant rules, unintelligent upper management planning etc
My job is a very productive place to work on
Provisioning Specialist 1 (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 18, 2014
My job is a very productive place to work on. I multitask and work really hard
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, NJSeptember 23, 2014
This was a great company to work for, the money just isn't competitive, and the company was going through financial issues.
Collections
Collection Specialiost (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 3, 2014
My day conisist of calling customers with out standing balances on overdue invoices, The hardest part of my job was when i had to interrupt a customer service due to non payment , The most enjoyable part was exceeding my limits and pleasing my supervisor by meeting and beating all deadlines , I learned as a Collection Rep that you need to have patience be organized and follow up with your customers in order to be sucessful .What I do have is the ability to learn quickly and pay close attention to detail, If I'm given the opportunity and the right mentor I can do anything.
Pros
over 8 years of experience
Cons
entry level excel due to working with internal systems but currently taking a excel course
Poor Managment
Sales (Former Employee) –  Rye, New YorkJuly 22, 2014
This place is too laid back. NOT professional and they do NOT appreicate they're employees like they should. Bosses are lazy and employees will throw you under the bus real quick. Good place to work if you just want to be lazy and not have someone down back.
Pros
Casual attire
Cons
no advancement, poor management, not professional
Easy going
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  LIC, NYJune 11, 2014
Maintained network in Verizon collocations , and resolve trouble tickets at customer locations . Good Company
Competitive products, good benefits and great employees
Director (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAMay 23, 2014
A typical day at Broadview is busy. You have the opportunity to work on lots of different projects as the company continues to adopt new technologies and methodologies to improve sales and the overall experience of customers.

Everyone is working hard but not over worked. A lot is expected but the pace is acceptable.

The hardest part of the job is getting it all done. As customers evolve and Broadvies does as well, there is always a lot of work to do.

Senior Management is very approachable and friendly (unusual for a company this size).

Services are reliable and the reviews from customers are very good.
Pros
Family friendly, adopting new technology, focused on the customer
Cons
Under resourced

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Broadview Networks. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9