Broadview Networks Employee Reviews

Great experience
Customer Service Representative/Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PAAugust 25, 2017
Telecom company that started small but grew after much success with their customers and focus on employee satisfaction. I would recommend this company
Broadview Networks is no more
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rye Brook, NYAugust 24, 2017
I truly enjoyed my time at Broadview Networks. I was there for 11 years. The best job I have ever had. I learned most of what I know about computers, network, manning a phone queue, working within a team and by myself through BVN. I am not recommending it only because it's no longer around. It has been acquired by Windstream. Otherwise I enjoyed working there.
Pros
Healthcare
Contract position
Manager Data Engineering (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PAJuly 10, 2017
I was a contractor hired to implement a new program to inventory all telecom equipment that provided service to their customers. I also provided training to employees that were to work on this program provisioning circuits from the companies central offices out to the customers.
Pros
exciting position providing new technology to customers
Good Place to Work
Network Repair Technician II (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PA / King of PrussiaJune 8, 2017
I liked my job there alot, it was a good group of people there that worked well together, I learned alot about analog phone lines. worked a 4 days week and loved the hrs.
16 great years @ Broadview
Telecommunications Technician II (Current Employee) –  Rye Brook, NYJune 5, 2017
Spent 16 years working for Broadview Networks which was great only to find out we were sold off to Windstream who will layoff work force come July so Broadview will seek to exist
Pros
Good enviroment
Cons
Liars
remote
Strategic Partner Manager (Former Employee) –  RemoteJune 1, 2017
management struggles with remote employees. horrible onboarding methods (if any) solid benefits, however career growth path is very difficult to find or define.
adjustment
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Mt. Laurel, NJMay 19, 2017
The landscape of the target clients has changed, and thus longer sales cycles need to be acknowledged. However the current compensation plan is top notch.
Great People!
Director of Marketing (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 18, 2017
Great People!

Great solution. Friendly work environment. Cutting edge technology that made you stay relevant and strong as a professional. Culture was enhanced by the technology available to you, like HD Meeting!
Pros
Great people
One Big Happy Family
ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Rye Brook, NYMay 4, 2017
during a typical work week, As acting supervisor, one of my biggest tasks were checking in on my staff and assessing their progress on various projects. I like to meet first thing on Monday to discuss our priorities for the week, then meet again in the middle of the week to check progress, and meet once at the end of the week to discuss goal setting for the next week. I meet with smaller groups of my staff during the middle of the week to troubleshoot any issues.
Productive and fun place to work
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 2, 2017
Workers at Broadview are very friendly and helpful. Management will help out in any way to get you situated and bring about a productive day, well, etc. Work load is fast paced but energetic and well managed.
Pros
Annual picnic
Cons
Short breaks
n/a
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAApril 21, 2017
Broadview Networks was a layback type of company. They were not as fast pace as other telecom companies. It was more of if we complete the activation we do no sense of urgency.
very good place to work and open door policy was amazing
Customer Service/Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAApril 20, 2017
the work environment is healthy, training was always available and ther was a open door policy, teamwork hours of operation was good and flexible. All in all good company to work for
Pros
free lunches, potluck, moral boosters
Cons
good healthcare
They prepare you for your roole.
Total Solutions Manager (Current Employee) –  New JerseyApril 13, 2017
Great work life balance. Incredible training programs and a nice place overall. The only issues are the financial sustainability of the company. Workplace culture is unbeatable.
Pros
training, flexibility, compensation
Cons
outsourced customer service and sales support.
Good pay, good products, tough to sell
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 5, 2017
The company pays well, and the products are good. Not enough invested in the direct sales organization to help you succeed. Forecasts are daily, you must report daily on numbers of calls and appointments set, and management expects 100 phone calls a day on non-appointment days. Very old school sales mentality with a focus on pure volume of calls. If you are looking for a strategic selling environment, beware.
Pros
good pay, good compensation structure
Cons
lots of teleprospecting, short sited managment
Great Company
Intern, Customer Operations (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAMarch 26, 2017
Lot of sitting at a desk and working looking at the computer all day. Company is great though because all the people you work with, including management, genuinely care of their employees. Great company, I am just not a fan of desk jobs.
Pros
Great environment, great benefits, good pay
Cons
Sit at desk all day
Overall good people but bad reputation
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 28, 2017
Overall good people but bad reputation in the Telecom industry.
High pressure on driving in sales and micro-management. Customers have bad experiences with turn-ups and difficult to close deals with the negative reputation and of support after installation.
Great company to work for.
Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 25, 2017
Our company is world wide (cloud based) and we have the best team in Boston there is always a way to make some extra money when doing on call ........
Pros
Great learning place. Teamates are always there if you need help.
Cons
Benifits
Communication company
Customer Service Team Lead (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 7, 2017
Flexible hours. Great pay. Was a great employer coming straight out of high school. I was to learn a lot and meet great people. They offered several ways to further your career with the company
Good place to work, great steping stone in career
Sr. Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYNovember 4, 2016
Great management team and coworkers.very family oriented environment. Good company benefits and great training program. huge back end support will help you any way they can
good started job
Lead Project Manager- Service Delivery (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAOctober 25, 2016
good plae to start out learning telecom, leadership was micromanging the staff along with strict polices. the friends i met were priceless. good team approach but not welcomed by management
Pros
close to home
Cons
lack of benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Broadview Networks. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7