Broadview Networks

Broadview Networks Employee Reviews

Great opportunity
Account Executive Level 2 (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 7, 2015
Co-workers pleasant to work with.
typical day cold calling, knocking on or calling 50 plus clients.
Learned how to get past any gate keeper and sell to anyone.
Management experienced
most enjoyable part $5k-10k monthly bonuses checks
Pros
Great earning potential
Cons
Monthly quota
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VAOctober 8, 2015
Good place to work, encourages growth. I like the people I work with and for and they are flexible as long as you are selling..
Pros
Products
Cons
Insurance cost
poor management
Cloud Design/Provisioning Engineer (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAAugust 1, 2015
Little to no training provided to workers. There is little chance for advancement in your career. Management does not care for employees. Poor internal communication between departments.
Fun workday Management wasn't bad at all
Senior Repair Voice Repair Tech / Data Tech (Former Employee) –  New York NYApril 30, 2015
Never really could say anything bad about this company went I was there. Management treated me nice and the people was really nice. I got the training that I needed even if you didn't know all you had to say you didn't know and they would get you the training you would need. The only bad thing was because of the type of business the company was always being brought by another company which resulted in layoff.
Pros
Easy workday.....
Cons
Job Security
Not a stable organization
Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 10, 2014
No real room for growth. The aquisitions, bankruptcy and shipping department overseas created a sense of fear with employees
benefits
Cons
bad company culture
Sales
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 7, 2014
unprofessional atmosphere and low quality overall
sr.customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Rye brook, NYOctober 31, 2014
This environment is too laid back.management style is poor and unprofessional even giving way to too much favoritism. Needs to spend more time on training and helping to resolve customer issues. Due to this the customers detect the unprofessionalism when it extends to their poor service that goes beyond customer service. This company is also very slow on advancement and not competitive in salary as an incentive to very hard working and productive employees. They frequently allow the professional and intelligent to easily walk away from their company therefore the turnover rate Is tremendous and frequent In the ryebrook, ny office. People are underpaid and underappreciated.
Pros
ammenities in the building, gym, cafeteia and friendly employees.
Cons
unprofessionalism, low pay rates, poor management with inconsistant rules, unintelligent upper management planning etc
My job is a very productive place to work on
Provisioning Specialist 1 (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 18, 2014
My job is a very productive place to work on. I multitask and work really hard
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, NJSeptember 23, 2014
This was a great company to work for, the money just isn't competitive, and the company was going through financial issues.
Collections
Collection Specialiost (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 3, 2014
My day conisist of calling customers with out standing balances on overdue invoices, The hardest part of my job was when i had to interrupt a customer service due to non payment , The most enjoyable part was exceeding my limits and pleasing my supervisor by meeting and beating all deadlines , I learned as a Collection Rep that you need to have patience be organized and follow up with your customers in order to be sucessful .What I do have is the ability to learn quickly and pay close attention to detail, If I'm given the opportunity and the right mentor I can do anything.
Pros
over 8 years of experience
Cons
entry level excel due to working with internal systems but currently taking a excel course
Poor Managment
Sales (Former Employee) –  Rye, New YorkJuly 22, 2014
This place is too laid back. NOT professional and they do NOT appreicate they're employees like they should. Bosses are lazy and employees will throw you under the bus real quick. Good place to work if you just want to be lazy and not have someone down back.
Pros
casual attire
Cons
no advancement, poor management, not professional
Easy going
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  LIC, NYJune 11, 2014
Maintained network in Verizon collocations , and resolve trouble tickets at customer locations . Good Company
Competitive products, good benefits and great employees
Director (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAMay 23, 2014
A typical day at Broadview is busy. You have the opportunity to work on lots of different projects as the company continues to adopt new technologies and methodologies to improve sales and the overall experience of customers.

Everyone is working hard but not over worked. A lot is expected but the pace is acceptable.

The hardest part of the job is getting it all done. As customers evolve and Broadvies does as well, there is always a lot of work to do.

Senior Management is very approachable and friendly (unusual for a company this size).

Services are reliable and the reviews from customers are very good.
Pros
family friendly, adopting new technology, focused on the customer
Cons
under resourced
Fast Paced Sales Environment
Total Solutions Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 20, 2014
Great place to work with some working knowledge of business communications. That along with a great mentor and coach. If these two things are lacking success at his company is slim to none in a sales role.
Pros
location
Cons
low base
ok
Senior Network Solutions Manager (Former Employee) –  Towson, MDApril 28, 2014
ok company to work for but never got off the ground running with the Government
Alot to be desired
Tier 2 Lead Support Provisioner (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 10, 2014
My former co workers were a pleasure to work with everyday. The work load and pay are not compatible. You spend the majority of your day defending your work and having more responsibilities placed on your with no compensation or incentives. Upper management is clueless to the everyday needs of the employees on the front end. Customers feel the tension between upper management and the front end employees
Enjoyable work environnment
Director (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 6, 2014
Learn a great deal about handling multiple responsibilities.
Great commraderie
Data Activations Engineer (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAMarch 6, 2014
Numbers game - do as many installations as possible - sometimes seemed like a sweat shop.
Pros
good learning environment
Cons
sweatshop mentality
Great place to work, good coworkers, and strong management.
Provisioning Specialist (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAFebruary 25, 2014
A typical day at work was always varied by the many different tasks alloted to me for toll free orders, account codes, and numerous request from the Sales, Technicians, Customer Service, Enterprise Service Group and Project Managers.
Webinar Training was available for training purposes.
Management made monthly reviews and scored our actual work.
I enjoyed working with my co workers.
Many urgent requests had to be worked constantly.
Broadview gave us many fleece jackets, gym bags, and umbrellas as gifts.
Also we had regular Company luncheons and periodic Company meetings.
long hours low pay no support from management
Hardware Supervisor and Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Long Island City, NYFebruary 16, 2014
I have a nondisclosure agreement and will not go into it any more than that.