Broadview Networks Employee Review

View all Broadview Networks reviews

Extremely overworked and underpaid. Oppressive managers.
Senior Total Solutions Manager (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VASeptember 19, 2013
Was handed 150 broken accounts. Every day I have to deal with angry customers who are leaving because of poor service and high prices. Swamped by customer problems that are difficult to fix. Constantly hounded by management blaming me for customers who leave. Endless reporting to management saps my time and energy. I have to describe in excruciating detail why customers are jumping ship. No opportunity to earn commission. I get paid for earning new revenue. Impossible when customers are cutting costs and leaving. I get penalized for revenue loss which is on the rise. I work 60 hours a week for very low pay and no commissions. Always dealing with angry irate customers. Very high stress and abusive managers. My advise is to go somewhere else to work. I can't wait to leave.
Pros
Cons
Poor health care benefits. Stressful work environment. Poor compensation.

Other Broadview Networks Employee Reviews

I enjoyed that I could work from home.
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PANovember 1, 2017
Broadview was a good place to work. I worked avout 9 to 10 hrs a day from home which was a major perk and savings for me. Hot having to pay for the wear and tear on car along with the gas.
Good place to hang your hat for a while
Senior Sales Engineer (Former Employee) –  Quincy, MAOctober 25, 2017
Broadview, now Windstream is a CLEC with a good suite of products and management. The workplace culture is kindo of cut throat with individuals in it for themselves, not much team work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Broadview Networks. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8