Broadway Personnel

Broadway Personnel Employer Reviews

Productive place to work.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 29, 2013
Pros: free lunches and outtings
Cons: this is a temp position.
I answer multi-lined phones.
I have learned so many different things about myself temping for Argo International. I've learned the art of patience. I've learned to adapt in all situations. Especially, when things in the office are haywire, such as; Auditors, Board Meetings and deadlines.

I love all of my co-workers. We work together as a team. It feels – more... like home away from home.

The hardest part of my job is to see one of my co-workers get laid off. We build a relationship at work and we're a team. To see them let go is the hardest part of the job.

My most enjoyable part of my jobs is coordinating events for the office. We go bowling and have dinner. Or we have a potluck, we celebrate birthdays and work anniversaries.

Overall I'm happy. – less
They recruited me for a temp. job
Project Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 18, 2013
Pros: learning what the process of home renovations
Cons: job was only temp
The job consisted of overseeing renovations of private Brownstone Homes.
Kept me working
Administrative Assistant, Word Processory (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 25, 2013
Pros: kept me working
They found me one permanent job that didn't last and any number of solid temp jobs.
Upbeat bookers, very personable
Receptionist and Office Support (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 10, 2013
I am a short-term temp. I call in every morning and they try to find a slot for me. The staff is very warm and caring. At present there is practacally no temp work.
Low pay but Good sites to work at
Clerical Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 5, 2013
Pros: its a easy job
Cons: teamwork
A typical day at work - come in start your shift begin registering patients for emergency room visits.
What you learned - nothing really because I possess prior experience
Management- Seem to be isolated from employees below their stature.
Your co-workers friendly, helpful
The hardest part of the job trying to keep up with patients signatures when they – more... arrive by ambulance
The most enjoyable part of the job meeting a variety of people – less
Productive workplace
Administrative Assistant-Clerical Support Analyst (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 18, 2012
Pros: laid back
Cons: no compensation
It had a lot of up and downs but it was okay for someone coming straight out of high school or college.
Recruiter was for proactive in finding me work.
Receptionist/Medical Receptionist (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 2, 2012
Pros: free lunches some days
Cons: short breaks
I worked for a staffing agency they provided me with jobs that fit my qualifications and skills
Temporary Employment Agency
TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENT EMPLOYEE (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 27, 2012
Pros: flexibility
Cons: learning different company protocols.
I worked various assignments anywhere from two weeks to one month. I performed administrative work such as answering telephones, typing corespondence and filing. I work at various companies and meet a lot of nice people. The hardest part of the jobs was working at different companies and having to learn their protocol. The most enjoyable part of the – more... job was its flexability. If I didn't feel like the assignment was something I couldn't do, or need to take off a couple of days for personal reasons, my assignment recruiter understood. – less