Broadway Personnel Employee Reviews

Good if you are seeking Temp to Perm employment.
Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 2, 2017
Its an employment agency. Good if you are seeking temp to perm employment. The Job Seekers are good at finding the field of work you are interested in.
Learned new skills
Take minutes in weekly staff meeting (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 30, 2016
At this company I was able to transition from being a dispatcher, to an administration worker. Which I always wanted. Being that they send me to different types of work environments, I was able to gain a lot of different skills with this company.
Pros
Gain different work experiences.
Cons
N/a
Great work environment.
Administrative Secretary (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 23, 2013
I learned a lot during my employment here during my seasonal help position. There is a lot of opportunity here for growth.
Productive place to work.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 29, 2013
I answer multi-lined phones.
I have learned so many different things about myself temping for Argo International. I've learned the art of patience. I've learned to adapt in all situations. Especially, when things in the office are haywire, such as; Auditors, Board Meetings and deadlines.

I love all of my co-workers. We work together as a team. It feels like home away from home.

The hardest part of my job is to see one of my co-workers get laid off. We build a relationship at work and we're a team. To see them let go is the hardest part of the job.

My most enjoyable part of my jobs is coordinating events for the office. We go bowling and have dinner. Or we have a potluck, we celebrate birthdays and work anniversaries.

Overall I'm happy.
Pros
Free lunches and outtings
Cons
This is a temp position.
They recruited me for a temp. job
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 18, 2013
The job consisted of overseeing renovations of private Brownstone Homes.
Pros
Learning what the process of home renovations
Cons
job was only temp
Kept me working
Administrative Assistant, Word Processory (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 25, 2013
They found me one permanent job that didn't last and any number of solid temp jobs.
Pros
kept me working
Upbeat bookers, very personable
Receptionist and Office Support (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 10, 2013
I am a short-term temp. I call in every morning and they try to find a slot for me. The staff is very warm and caring. At present there is practacally no temp work.
Low pay but Good sites to work at
Clerical Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 5, 2013
A typical day at work - come in start your shift begin registering patients for emergency room visits.
What you learned - nothing really because I possess prior experience
Management- Seem to be isolated from employees below their stature.
Your co-workers friendly, helpful
The hardest part of the job trying to keep up with patients signatures when they arrive by ambulance
The most enjoyable part of the job meeting a variety of people
Pros
its a easy job
Cons
teamwork
Productive workplace
Administrative Assistant-Clerical Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 18, 2012
It had a lot of up and downs but it was okay for someone coming straight out of high school or college.
Pros
laid back
Cons
no compensation
Recruiter was for proactive in finding me work.
Receptionist/Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 2, 2012
I worked for a staffing agency they provided me with jobs that fit my qualifications and skills
Pros
free lunches some days
Cons
short breaks
Temporary Employment Agency
TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENT EMPLOYEE (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 27, 2012
I worked various assignments anywhere from two weeks to one month. I performed administrative work such as answering telephones, typing corespondence and filing. I work at various companies and meet a lot of nice people. The hardest part of the jobs was working at different companies and having to learn their protocol. The most enjoyable part of the job was its flexability. If I didn't feel like the assignment was something I couldn't do, or need to take off a couple of days for personal reasons, my assignment recruiter understood.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
learning different company protocols.