The objective of the Tableau project is to build the Tableau reports.
Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) – San Jose, CA – February 10, 2015
The objective of the Tableau project is to build the Tableau reports for Brocade Global Services and Support data for measuring their revenue, bookings and plan data for the given fiscal quarter for Brocade. As part of the project we also bring the customer satisfaction evaluation data for their products and understanding the data related to SLA. This will help the organization to make their decision on the analysis out of the each report developed.
• Performed requirement analysis of large-scale business systems and translated requirements into Statement of Work, Business Requirement Documents, Use Cases, Functional Specifications, Project Proposals, Testing and Post Implementation Plans.
• Responsible for gathering requirements and understanding the source systems to implement EDW/BI
• Responsible for Data Modelling and Data Analysis.
• Responsible for development of Reports and Dashboards using Tableau.
• Responsible for tool evaluation for Data Integration and Data Visualization.
• Maintaining weekly/monthly/quarterly metrics for topics/projects
• Responsible for presenting Weekly release status using PowerPoint.