HOST A GOLD PARTY!!!!
Call all your friends, family and co-workers and let them know you are having a Gold Party. Invite them to bring a friend or two.
Estimate your expenses for holding the event and how much revenue you can expect to receive. Generally gold buyers will give you 10% of all sales. So if they purchase $5,000 of gold from your gold party, you will get $500 for your work.
Be sure to tell your friends that this party is NOT like a Tupperware party where they spend money or buy things.
This is a party where you and your friend bring your unwanted broken, crinkled, knotted, out of date jewelry that’s been sitting in their jewelry box that you haven’t seen or worn forever and get paid Top Industry prices for it.
Susan (the buyer) deals directly with a refinery, so she can afford to pay top dollar for your unwanted gold pieces. If you have a friend who cannot attend, ask them to allow you to bring it and get them a price for their pieces, you can call them from the party a give them a purchase price. They may want to throw the next party.
OKAY, Let’s Get Started!!! What to do next??
1. Make a list of everyone you know, don’t leave anyone out. You never know who has gold or knows someone else who does.
2. Write the phone numbers, addresses and email addresses for everyone on your list. Using email to send the invitation is fast and free.
3. Send invitations to everyone on your list 10-14 days prior to your party.
4. Start making follow up calls 5-6 days after the invites go out.
5. When talking to your guest remind them not only to bring their gold but ask them to bring a friend with their bags of gold also.
6. Have some refreshments while your guests are waiting to have their turn to get gold weighed and made an offer on their unwanted pieces.
7. GOOD LUCK and SUSAN will see you at least 30 minutes prior to the party scheduled time to get set up for your party.
If you want to Hostess a party then, call to make an appointment to SET A DATE with Susan Elliott, please call 540-842-5426. Leave your name and phone number along with a brief message and Susan will get back to you. All pieces will be tested and weighed. Available Mondays through Sundays
Broken Chain Gold is located at: 25 Sandy Street (Fine Things) corner of 202 & 360, in Callao VA,
On site on Saturdays from 10-2 and Sundays from 11-4.
Licensed and Bonded