Brokers International is one of the nation's largest and longest standing insurance marketing organizations. Brokers International and its affiliated companies remain an independently owned and family operated organization focused on meeting the varying needs of independent insurance and financial professionals. Brokers International is located in Panora, IA, just 30 minutes away from the Des Moines area.
The purpose of the Marketing Project Manager is to develop and coordinate the marketing activities of assigned Brokers International business units.
This position is primarily focused on business to business marketing with professionals in the insurance and securities businesses.
- Develop and write content for marketing campaigns including, but not limited to emails, brochures, websites, presentations, press releases and blogs.
- Coordinate with business unit owners to develop and implement measured campaigns that accurately reflect correlated goals and objectives.
- Think strategically to implement marketing campaigns.
- Create content that adheres to company’s brand standards and guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, advertising, journalism, marketing; or equivalent work experience.
- 2 - 4 years experience in a communications or marketing field, writing articles, blogs, etc.
- Strong writing skills
- Strong organization and multi-tasking skills
- PC skills, including experience with Windows-based computer applications
- Experience in life insurance/annuities/securities is a plus
- Medical and Dental Plans
- Holiday & Profitability Bonus
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Health and dependent care flex plans
Brokers International, Ltd., one of the nation's largest and longest standing insurance marketing organizations. Brokers International Ltd.,...