Bronco Oilfield Services Employee Reviews in United States

Excellent place to work .
Administrator Manager/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXNovember 19, 2015
More like a family than a job. Normal red tape of a company this size but at a district level, great place. Work hard, play hard.
Good company
Field hand/shop hand-December 2015/February 2015 (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXOctober 22, 2015
Bronco oilfield is a very good and proud company to work for with safety there top priority and the best co workers I ever had the chance to work with.
Pros
positive enviroment
Cons
got laid off
Long days and ability to travel made this job great.
Lead Location Man (Former Employee) –  Rock Springs, WYOctober 3, 2015
I worked in the shop on occasion but the majority of my employment was in the field. I was able to travel with the company throughout the United States. I spend numerous hours on location and participated in daily safety meetings at various job sites.I enjoyed working with other company men and being able to report back to my supervisor with work satisfactory completed.
Pros
travel
Cons
weather elements
It was a good learning experience
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXAugust 3, 2015
Bronco was a good place to work at, been there for 5 years and I loved the people I worked around. I experienced new things and how to do and what not to do during a job. I know everything as far as the shop to the field to the iron to the valves to the manifold manual and hydraulic, and plug catchers manual and hydraulic.
Management was something else, they hid a lot of things and me as a supervisor want me to hide that I got hurt on a job and wanted me to file it on my own insurance.
I wanted to say the hardest part of the job was the heat and waiting for parts or air compressor or generator or choke trailer.
Fun workplace where everybody got along.
Field Sales (Former Employee) –  Vernal, UTApril 30, 2015
Visit customers face to face or phone calls. Take them to breakfast or lunch or go golfing. Enjoyed my job until I was laid off three weeks ago.
Pros
Free breakfast, lunches, golf, hotels, excellent pay with benefits.
Cons
got laid off 3 weeks ago.
Terrible Place to Work
Field Service Operator/Crane Operator/Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXApril 18, 2013
Unless your in the clique with the management your a nobody. Field hands for the most part were poorly trained and the supervisors were even worse. Management had no backbone and would not stand up for employees, they were all about keeping the customer happy at any and all cost even it that meant cutting their own throat. expected to work for weeks on end and when you asked for a day to come home to see your family you might get a weekend off if your lucky and if you complain they make your life a living hell!
Cons
everything
Demanding and enjoyable workplace!
Inventory Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXAugust 30, 2012
All of my co-workers and office support personnel were highly qualified and worked towards a common goal, customer satisfaction! Management secured repeat customers by making them feel like they are the most important customer they have. The hardest and most expected part of the job was Friday afternoons, when a customer would call with an "emergency" or "last minute" job and you were just walking out the door. The most enjoyable part would be the comic relief of the senior Supervisor and interactions with other co-workers. Certainly any time to laugh in the midst of business is a moment to cherish!
Pros
great pay and benefits!
Cons
there are those occasions where your services are required on the weekends.

2.7