Bronson Battle Creek

Bronson Battle Creek Employer Reviews

Not the greatest place to work
Nope (Former Employee), Battle Creek, MIOctober 29, 2013
Pros: leaving
Cons: disrespectful staff. poor communication. lead tech has anger problems and doesn't listen very well.
Staff in the radiology department are disrespectful and not very understanding. Good luck to anyone who gives this department a try. There's an older tech that does stuff that could harm the patient and nothing was ever done about it for the time I was there. When being the new person there people seem to jump all over you when they thought you were – more... doing something wrong when in actuality you were doing exactly what someone else had instructed you to do. LOTS of communication problems in the radiology department. – less
Great people to work with
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee), Battle Creek, MIApril 21, 2013
Love my coworkers. Love the small community.
I gained a lot of skill going to interventional.
The hardest part is the call can get overwhelming sometimes.
I love everything about my job. I could not think of another career I would rather do.
Fast pace vascular ultrasound lab performing a variety of arterial and venous studies.
Vascular Ultrasound Intern (Current Employee), Battle Creek, MIApril 14, 2013
The vascular technologists at Bronson Battle Creek are a great group of people who enjoy helping their interns learn. The environment is fast pace with a variety of types of studies and pathology being seen.
not family oriented
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Battle Creek, MIMarch 21, 2013
Doesn't focus on family time or flex work schedule for those with special family needs.
A good place to work
Manager (Current Employee), Battle Creek, MIFebruary 19, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
Interact with others manager to get the job done. My co-workers is a good team to work with.The enjoyable part is training new hire.a busy day every day.
Productive and Respectable work place
Sterile Processing Technician (Former Employee), Battle Creek, MIApril 20, 2012
Pros: 30 minute lunch, great wages and benefits.
Cons: unfair to new employees, insufficient time to become knowledgeable in tasks
Great team work
Safe environment
A typical day included pulling case cart list, stocking case carts for the cases the next day, doubling checking case carts. Pulling emergency carts if needed. Sterilizing instruments and packs. Cleaning and decontaminating instruments. Assembling sets and packs.