Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center Employee Reviews

Great place to learn multiple skills
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYFebruary 5, 2017
Your title might say one thing but within two months you will be doing more than what your title suggest which could be a good and bad thing. You will always be learning on your toes and sometimes it doesn't seem like you are equipped with everything you need in order to make things happen in an orderly fashion. the work atmosphere is laid back for the most part.
Pros
healthcare
Cons
pay
Job
Patient Access Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYDecember 1, 2016
Hospitality managers must posses skills in leadership, communication and problem-solving in order to carry out their tasks of overseeing hotels or restaurants. These positions usually require industry experience and may also require management experience.
Productive and challenging position.
Regulatory Services & Quality Management Manager (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYOctober 13, 2015
Very challenging job. I have learned so much having involved hospital wide for the Joint Commission preparation for certification, giving training and in services to all employees was as rewarding especially to see the end results.
Pros
exposure to all regulatory affairs
Cons
challenging
Productive work place with an opportunity for on going training & education, friendly/enjoyable work environment.
Counselor (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYOctober 11, 2015
I work in an environment where I obtain the chance to grow as a clinician and provided with the opportunity for continuing education/training and support from colleagues.
Pros
1199 Union
Cons
No free food
Bx
Comprehensive Psychiatry Emergency Program (Former Employee) –  bx nyMay 23, 2015
The position is a good one but the company I worked for, management sucked. They let their personal feeling affect the work
Pros
good pay
Cons
management
It was once a family environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYMarch 30, 2015
Working at BLHC was an experience and educaional. I learned much about the front and back end of the hospital. My co-workers varied. The hardest part of my job is trying to figure out who is who. The most enjoyable part of my job was interactions with other and interpersonal experiences.
Pros
There was some space for growth
Cons
Not enough support
Great staff and patients make this the place to be.
Community Health Worker Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYOctober 13, 2014
Large workload but gratifying and satisfying work helping underserved and un/underrepresented populations facing grave public health issues in the South Bronx.
nice place to work
Intensive Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYSeptember 10, 2013
I have worked for Bronx, Lebanon for many years and highly recommend this Organization to anyone. I will work for them again if they will hire me anytime. High job security and room for advancement. They offer great compensation/ insurance benefits.
Rate as 5 stars. Lots of good people work for this Org. Please call me for a job. I worked as an Intensive Case Manager Psychiatric. Case Management and I did enjoy it.
Pros
holliday benefits
Cons
I have all good memories from this hospital
Awesome work place
Open Access Clinic, Registrar/Reception/Referrals (Former Employee) –  3rd Avenue Bronx,NY 10456July 30, 2013
greeting all patients; getting them registered for clinics; obtaining referrals; answering high volume of calls; making appointments.
Pros
lunch with co-workers/fast flow of patients
Cons
24 hr clinic
Executive position
Vice President, Patient Care Services / CNO (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYSeptember 7, 2012
I had a significant amount of automony at BLHC. I was respeected and grew professionally.
Pros
autonomy, able to initiate projects
Cons
sometimes not so progressive
Great learning experience.
Secretary II (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYAugust 20, 2012
Typical day consisted of screening clients for service, typing, filing, and assisting staff with state computer data base system.
ok place to work
Residency Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYMay 9, 2012
everyone speaks Spanish when English IS THE PRIMARY LANGUAGE
Pros
good benefits!
Cons
everyone speaks spanish which is rude!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2