YOU MUST USE THIS LINK TO APPLY: https://brookema.cloud.talentedk12.com/hire/index.aspx
- Oversee the drafting, implementation, and maintenance of all IEP and 504 plans
- Lead child study team meetings
- Coordinate special education screenings, referrals and evaluations.
- Coordinate related services
- Confer and collaborate with teachers to ensure that accommodations are met in inclusive settings
- Develop intervention plans with classroom teachers to ensure that student learning goals are clear and measureable and then track student success in meeting these goals
- Teach a limited number of daily support classes in math and/or literacy
- Coordinate the school’s special education parent involvement committee
- Coordinate all standardized test accommodations
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Special Education or a Special Education teaching license
- Minimum of two years of lead classroom teaching experience (required – this does not include student teaching, practicum, or international teaching experience)
- Working knowledge of state and federal Special Education laws
- Commitment to ensuring academic success for all students
- Shared dedication to the Brooke School philosophy and mission
- Good problem solving abilities and creativity
- Excellent teamwork, communication, and organization skills
A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Special Education or a Special Education Teaching License is required for this position.
Please visit our career site to create a profile and submit an application: https://brookema.schoolrecruiter.net
Brooke Charter Schools is a network of three K-8 public, charter schools dedicated to closing the achievement gap in the Greater Boston...