Brookfield Renewable Power

Brookfield Renewable Power Employer Reviews

Brookfield Renewable Power Compnay
Windows 7 Deployment & Support Specialist (Former Employee), Marlborough, MAMarch 11, 2013
By far brookfield is the best place I have ever worked at. At first the first deployment was confusing, however as we deployed more sites, we developed a process for making a smooth deployment.
Awesome Internal IT position
Deskside Support/Application Support Specialist (Former Employee), Gatineau, QCApril 18, 2014
Working with the employees internally was amazing, they are great people to work with.
Learned a lot about in house programs & programming in general, co-workers were very helpfull in learning the ropes.
Healthy work environment, very safety minded and great team spirit.
Properties Technician Consultant (Former Employee), Masson-Angers, QCApril 3, 2013
Pros: a top notch company with many social activities for employees, promoting that sense of team even a family environment that i was really proud of accomplishments.
Cons: land transfer and flooding easements completed and unfortunately they ran out of work for me.
Good working environment with emphasis on safety first and foremost. Environmentally certified this power company is tops in its field from top to bottom.
In another words I would still like to be employed with them if there was available work for me.

About Brookfield Renewable Power

To Brookfield Asset Management, generating money comes naturally. The company has approximately $150 billion in assets under management, – Read more