Brookfield Renewable

Brookfield Renewable Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Fast paced company environment which challenges and allows for individual growth.
Accounting Manager / Regional Controller (Former Employee) –  Marlboro, MAAugust 20, 2013
The work is primarily Accounting and Financial reporting work. Accounting group is also responsible for consolidating entries, treasury, budget, forecast, analysis and non-income tax related tasks. The group works closely with internal and external auditors and the Corporate finance group.

This position has provided an opportunity for me to be hands-on with acquisition accounting and establishing new company processes. In addition, the company's organizational and funding structures are complex with unique reporting requirements for lenders.

The most challenging and enjoyable part of this position has been establishing my department and growing the group into a successful, cohesive team.
Pros
Opportunity for personal growth, small company group activities
Cons
Software has not kept up with company growth
Brookfield Renewable Power Compnay
Windows 7 Deployment & Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MAMarch 11, 2013
By far brookfield is the best place I have ever worked at. At first the first deployment was confusing, however as we deployed more sites, we developed a process for making a smooth deployment.
Great company with little room to grow
System Operator (Current Employee) –  Marlborough, MASeptember 26, 2014
Great company with little room to grow as an employee. The company continues to expand however positions rarely open up.