Full Time (8:30 am - 5:00 pm)
About the Job
Do you aspire to join the staff of one of New England’s finest life-care communities? Brookhaven at Lexington is now accepting applications for an Administrative Assistant at our Continuing Care Retirement Community in Lexington, Massachusetts to provide administrative support to the Food Service department as well as Receptionist coverage on the Front Desk as needed.
- Support the administrative needs of the Dining Services Department including daily/weekly menu production, statistical tracking, meeting minutes, and other reports as needed.
- Take resident dining reservations, maintain reservation schedules, and provide Dining Services information to residents as needed.
- Function as skilled user of Dining Services software programs including Chef Tec and Point of Sales, and provide support and training on Dining Services software programs to departmental staff.
- Maintain data in Dining Services software and generate reports as needed.
- Maintain menus on website.
- Maintain and organize Dining Services data files.
- Make recommendations to the Dining Services Director concerning administrative procedures.
- Provide coverage for the Front Desk as needed, including greeting Residents and guests, answering phones, responding to Resident inquiries and preparing incoming mail and packages for internal distribution.
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent resident information.
- Two years’ experience in an administrative support and customer service role
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office and ability to utilize dining services software.
- Enjoy working with seniors and the ability to deal tactfully with residents, staff, and visitors.
Indeed - 13 months ago