BROOKHAVEN AT LEXINGTON
Part Time Driver
We are seeking a Part Time Driver to enrich our team! Applicants must be enthusiastic, responsible, and compassionate and enjoy working with the elderly.
16 Hours Per Week (plus other shifts as needed)
Thursdays and Fridays 8:00 am- 4:30 pm
- Drive Residents on trips
- Assist Residents on and off the bus
- Ensure Residents safety during outings
- Maintain bus (oil changes, tires, regular washing of interior/exterior)
- Other duties as needed
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Van driving experience
- A safe driving record
- A desire to provide high quality service to our Residents
Since 1988 Brookhaven at Lexington has been an innovator in quality retirement living. We are a non-profit life-care community providing retirees with health and residential support services to maintain active, healthy lifestyles.
We are proud to carry the seal of accreditation from CARF-CCAC, the organization that sets service and quality standards for the retirement communities across the country. Brookhaven has successfully met or exceeded these quality measures for more than ten years.
Brookhaven offers its employees competitive wages, subsidized medical and dental insurance, generous paid time off, participation in retirement plan.