Now hiring a Technical Support Specialist for our Tucson campus in Tucson AZ!
The Technical Support Specialist provides tactical IT support to the campus staff and students.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Technical Support Specialist:
- Provide on-site troubleshooting, training and tech support at the desktop level
- Provide telephone/remote tech support to end users in other locations if needed.
- Perform software installs and updates on Faculty, Staff, and Lab Computers.
- Maintain accurate network documentation and equipment inventory documentation
- Set up PCs, printers, peripherals and networking equipment
- Manage computers, and users in Active Directory
- Willingness to work off-hours as necessary for time-critical projects
Skills/Qualifications of the Technical Support Specialist:
- Desire to provide excellent and efficient customer service
- Solid troubleshooting skills * Strong skills in use of Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Understanding of network configuration at the desktop level
- Good communication skills for end-user training and tutorial
- Solid understanding of PC and laptop hardware, desktop software, and Windows operating systems
Education and/or Experience of the Technical Support Specialist:
- Associate’s Degree (A.A.) required from a two-year college or university; two years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. * A+ and/or Network+ certifications desired
Brookline College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) with authorization to award certificates, diplomas, Associate of Arts degrees, and Bachelor of Arts degrees. The institution is committed to preparing students academically and professionally to meet the constantly changing employment requirements of business, industry, public service organizations, and medical support agencies functioning in a highly advanced and expanding technological community.
Brookline College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) with authorization to award...