Brooks Instrument

Brooks Instrument Employee Reviews

Application Engineer
Application Engineer (Former Employee), Austin, TXOctober 13, 2014
Application work for customers based in Texas. Based on my reports the factory could adjust what was needed for quality control.
Great place to work.
Assembler/Technician (Former Employee), Allen, TXSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: pay was good.
Cons: long hours.
Work was never boring. Learned plenty from everyone around. Everyone was always willing to help out each other.
Very fast paced, and beneficial place to work
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee), Allen, TXJune 17, 2013
Pros: wages, and incentives
Cons: no medical benefits
Unloaded trucks, and prepared sales floor. Had to learn how to separate items that belonged to different cost centers. Management was amazing, and helped with any questions that I had. I learned a lot of skills, and knowledge from my fellow co workers. Hardest part of the job was unloading merchandise that wasn't properly wrapped to the pallet. Enjoyed my job so much, that I always looked forward to returning the very next day.
Best job I ever had
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Hatfield, PAJune 29, 2012
Pros: everything
Administration duties in two different departments. I learned how to scan documents as well as tax exemptions. Management was understanding and fair. My co-workers were like family.The hardest part of the job was retrieving work from old machinary. I mostly enjoyed everything else.
NPI Engineer
R&D Engineer II (Former Employee), Allen, TXJune 19, 2012
Pros: ability to help and train
Performed quality and application testing as well as new product introduction. Supported production by programming PCB as well as calibration of equipment. Was the middle man between senior management and new product introduction. Trained technicians on new products that have been newly developed.
they had free coffee
Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Fremont, CAJune 18, 2012
Pros: did not punch out for lunch
This was a very hard job to learn no one to train you learn on my own.
Culture is one of negativity.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Hatfield, PAMarch 12, 2012
Pros: the building has recently been remolded
Cons: management supervisors are inadequate.
The company recently purchased a group from Allen, Texas. They are the most unprofessional and non-caring people. Customer Service is not their number one priority. They continue to spin stories to customers to cover up their lack of good business sense.I would definitely not recommend them unless you want to be demoralized on a daily bases.