Brooks Instrument Employee Reviews

Productive and customer oriented. Advancement opportunities available and continuous education improvement opportunities
LVP Planner (Current Employee) –  Hatfield, PAJune 8, 2016
My years with Brooks Instrument brought me great satisfaction and personal growth. Provided in-house courses such as inventory management and reduction therories, advanced excel courses, and healthy living through stress reduction. Allowed for self-assessment and genuine concern for moral.
Pros
Continued education reimbursement, opportunities for position advancement, great benefit packages
Cons
Limited remote location employment
Great culture in a tough business
Configurator/Engineering Applications Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hatfield, PAFebruary 2, 2015
Things haven't been the same since ITW took over. Still a nice place to work with new challenges everyday and management is open to new and better ways. Perfect opportunity to shine and be noticed. Office politics are at a very minimum.
Application Engineer
Application Engineer (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 13, 2014
Application work for customers based in Texas. Based on my reports the factory could adjust what was needed for quality control.
Great place to work.
Assembler/Technician (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXSeptember 8, 2014
Work was never boring. Learned plenty from everyone around. Everyone was always willing to help out each other.
Pros
pay was good.
Cons
long hours.
Best job I ever had
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hatfield, PAJune 29, 2012
Administration duties in two different departments. I learned how to scan documents as well as tax exemptions. Management was understanding and fair. My co-workers were like family.The hardest part of the job was retrieving work from old machinary. I mostly enjoyed everything else.
Pros
everything
NPI Engineer
R&D Engineer II (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXJune 19, 2012
Performed quality and application testing as well as new product introduction. Supported production by programming PCB as well as calibration of equipment. Was the middle man between senior management and new product introduction. Trained technicians on new products that have been newly developed.
Pros
ability to help and train
they had free coffee
Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAJune 18, 2012
This was a very hard job to learn no one to train you learn on my own.
Pros
did not punch out for lunch
Culture is one of negativity.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hatfield, PAMarch 12, 2012
The company recently purchased a group from Allen, Texas. They are the most unprofessional and non-caring people. Customer Service is not their number one priority. They continue to spin stories to customers to cover up their lack of good business sense.I would definitely not recommend them unless you want to be demoralized on a daily bases.
Pros
the building has recently been remolded
Cons
management supervisors are inadequate.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brooks Instrument. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9