Brookstone is a nationwide specialty retailer offering an assortment of consumer products that are functional in purpose, distinctive in quality and design and not widely available from other retailers. We are currently looking for energetic, enthusiastic, reliable and self-driven leaders to join our management teams! Qualified candidates will possess a proven track record of success measured by the following results; exceeding year-over-year sales goals, coaching and developing top-tier talent and the desire to continue to develop and grow within a dynamic company. 2-5 years of retail management experience is a must.
Store Sales Manager
- Responsible for managing one store.
- Innovatively manages the Store by driving sales performance and controlling expenses.
- Attracts and develops Store Management and Sales Associates who can successfully close sales with our Customers.
- Previous retail management experience required, including responsibility for total Store operations.
Assistant Store Sales Manager
- Assists the Store Sales Manager in all aspects of managing the Store and driving sales performance as detailed above.
- Previous retail management experience required.
Second Assistant Store Sales Manager
- This is an entry-level, non-exempt Management position.
- Assists the Store Sales Management team in maximizing sales performance, both individually and through effectively directing the Sales Associates.
- Previous retail experience, preferably with some supervisory experience.