Brose Employee Reviews

busy, fast paced work enviroment
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIJanuary 26, 2016
inspected parts on the assembly line. i would make 145 parts in one hour, busy with a lot of work and opportunity for growth
My kind of job. Fast past, organized great Management
Door Assembler (Former Employee) –  Vance, ALJanuary 19, 2016
A typical day at Brose starts off great come in my mind goes straight to work. I learned good people skills. Management was great stayed on top of there job managed the floor well. Co-worker knew how to work as a unit. Hardest part was second shift not showing up for work. I enjoyed my station kept me busy
Pros
Free lunch on certain days
Cons
Being asked to come early and get off late
productive and exciting workplace
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Vance, ALJanuary 13, 2016
My first day attending work was really amazing, I Learned how to multitask and also communicate with new people. The job was jus right for me because it wasn't anything I couldn't do.
Production
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Vance, ALDecember 28, 2015
Brose was a fun workplace with very good surrounding. At Brose, I learn how to work on a assembly line at a paste every one can work to. I didn't dislike anything about the job it was a very easy job once I have learned every thing and got use to operating everything multiple times.
Family based atmosphere
EOL operator/ Floater (Former Employee) –  Vance, ALDecember 8, 2015
I very much enjoyed going to work everyday. My supervisors made me feel very comfortable in my work. They made it to were I wanted to come in and give 100 percent for them and my team.
Line Leader/Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Warren, MINovember 19, 2015
This was a high paced working environment with daily production quotas. It was a great working environment tho. The management was great, the co-workers were great. The company provided bonuses, monthly drawings for prizes, it was a fun experience
Fast pace
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Warren, MINovember 18, 2015
Worked on assembly line making door panels for ford car doors, moved at an very fast pace involved alot of standing and heavy lifting
Pros
GAINED ALOT OF JOB SKILLS
Cons
STANDING
Great employees easy to get along with everyone
Team leader (Current Employee) –  Vance, ALNovember 11, 2015
needs to be better communication from management to employee. There is a lot of great workers at brose but there is a lot of favoritism shown that hold back a lot of potential from the employee. Brose is a great company they take care of there employees and they show them that they really care.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
poor communication
Manufactoring
EOL (Current Employee) –  Vance, ALNovember 9, 2015
A typical day at word is producing a quality product. Working with your team members to make good decisions. The hardest part of the job is getting everybody to stop. The most enjoyable part of the job quality and quantity.
competitive company with great people
process monitor (Current Employee) –  vance, alOctober 12, 2015
The company is family owned and operated and believe in their employees well being. Advancement placement are possible and given to people who work hard and productive. A typical day begins as adjusting inventory errors in SAP and meeting daily with planners.
Pros
benefits are good
Not what they seem
Quality Control (Former Employee) –  New Boston, MIOctober 9, 2015
Its a company that's all about numbers . Really don't care about there workers or quality . They do little things during the holidays but its only to make u think that they care . They company is supposed to be open door policy but whenever anyone has a compliant about a supervisor nothing is done about it . There is way to much favoritism they are supposed to be big on treating employees fairly but that is far from happening . Don't know if its just this one facility or not . They will take people off a job with no explanation how are you suppose to improve if they don't give you anything to go on to improve . Also they're brakes are 1 ten min brake paid and a no pay lunch . you have to wait three hour intill lunch and then no other brake
Pros
good health care and dental
Cons
short brakes, work environment stinks
great work environment
Team Member/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALOctober 8, 2015
the job was very great the coworkers was nice the shift was different rotating every two weeks was a challenge. working on day shift was the most enjoyable time working there.
Fast paced industry (automotive), but excellent organization.Management very supported.
Materials Logistics Manager (Former Employee) –  McAllen TX - Reynosa MXSeptember 16, 2015
Management was always on top to establish & review goals & objectives, sipporting all activites to achieve them.
All facilities had the Coorporate culture, so all where looking for the same goals.
no a fun place
Certified and skilled forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Warren, MISeptember 10, 2015
the work is constant and easy, but the rules make it an unenjoyably place to be, and the people that work there are hit or miss on there attitude
Pros
constant work
Cons
unwilling to compremise
fast work not enough pay
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIAugust 31, 2015
fast pace job good people just not enough pay for the work, where they lack in pay they make up for in heath care and vacation days.
Pros
long breaks, and good heath care
Cons
not enough pay and hard to move forward
Few oppurtunities but mostly made on your own
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALAugust 30, 2015
Mediocre place of employment but still a place of employment none the less. Few opportunities but over time progression may come
Pros
Can offer employment
Cons
Wages and vacation
Break areas for smoking and non smokers
Quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  Vance, ALAugust 25, 2015
Working together as a team to make the best of a hard day. Overtime and a forty hour week is normal. Over all a good place to work.
HIGH SCHOOL SETTING AND DRAMA FILLED
WORKER (Current Employee) –  WARREN MIAugust 25, 2015
MANAGEMENT COULD BE BETTER ON CERTAIN SHIFTS NOT VERY PUT TOGETHER CO WORKERS ARE VERY IMMATURE HIGH SCHOOL TYPE OF SETTING
Pros
A PAY CHECK AND GREAT HR DEPARTMENT
Cons
CO WORKERS AND 33% OF SUPERVISIORS
Great workplace
BROSE technik fur automobile (Current Employee) –  Kopřivnice, MOAugust 14, 2015
Its great workplace with collaguage. theres no typical day, everyday is different. I Like this company.
Brose has great benefit for empoyees.
Big challenge was deploy system treceability to seats component.
I think that Brose should have more formal training so everyone can receive the same information
Welding machine operator (Current Employee) –  Vance, ALJuly 22, 2015
I love the work environment, and the diverse culture of the people who work there. I learned to operate a welding machine and all that goes into the production process. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with the production rate of the machine to ensure a productive day. The most enjoyable part is knowing you're making a difference, that what you do counts for something in the end.
Pros
Lots of overtime
Cons
short breaks, no sick time