Brose Employee Reviews

Not a great place to work, a lot of drama, unfairness, and favortism
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Vance, ALJanuary 3, 2018
It was a lot of drama at Brose that went on with HR, supervisors, and team leaders. Too much work and not enough pay. Not more than one person could be off at the same time on a line. You couldn't wear jackets on the line when it was cold.
Fast paced good job.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Vance, ALDecember 2, 2017
I enjoyed running the equipment. The people were nice but sometimes I had problems with the management. Brose is a good place to work. Very fast paced. Very organized
Pros
Bring lunch on friday
Cons
Short breaks
Brose
Logistics Clerk (Former Employee) –  New Boston, MIOctober 15, 2017
Brose Logistics department is very competitive. People feel as if they are favored they don’t have to do the amount of work the next person has to do! It’s clean and organized which is good but management sucks!
decent place to work
Production Assembler (Current Employee) –  New Boston, MIOctober 13, 2017
If your fast & can get in the door this time job is for you. Pay is good, benifits are great. Most of the people who work there are ok. Its fast paced with a highnturn over rate.
Pros
great benifits
Its an okay place to work
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALOctober 11, 2017
Okay place to work, just terrible pay for the amount of time theu require you to work. Have to work most saturdays. Communication is really bad, everything is day to day, not reallu planned out.
Na
Production/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALSeptember 25, 2017
Typical day at work includes arriving and preparing for the start of your shift. Culture is ok - I would say people are the most enjoyable part of the job.
pretty good place to work
Industrial Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALSeptember 25, 2017
Great work environment and great benefits. Everyone was always willing to help. Coworkers are happy to see you. Would definitely recommend this job to anyone.
Need place to work
Plant (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MISeptember 19, 2017
It a nice placs to work only work for a couple weeks a lot of stand and bend people are veru niceand the manager and are unstandand with your situation
Wonderful Experience
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALSeptember 6, 2017
Working at Brose taught me alot of things. The management is perfect and the staff are very helpful and understanding. If you like production work, I recommend Brose.
Did not enjoy working here at all
Assembly Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Vance, ALAugust 11, 2017
You work really hard with not that much of a salary or room for growth. The managers are unprofessional and make a lot of harassment advances on you and HR does not much to help as they have been there for years. Would not recommend to anyhone.
Pros
Off most weekends
Cons
low salary
Production, service tech, supervisor, team leader (Former Employee) –  Vance, ALJuly 21, 2017
I really liked working for brose. I advanced very quick because of my knowledge and experience. Very good managers that make you feel like family. Very recommended if you want to grow
Good people and good company with benifits
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Vance, ALJuly 20, 2017
Meeting , KPI's . production scheduled. Meetings, Scrap vs production . parts shortages, dealing with team members with different issues. end of shift and looking at positives and negative's.Management was only seen when they were issues or visitor's(5S)
Benefits
Cons
Extended work hours
Best Experience
Operator (Former Employee) –  Vance, ALJuly 16, 2017
Every night i would clock in with the best attitude because I knew the night was going to be great i learned how to make seats for BMW I had the best supervisor and shift leader i could ask for the hardest part of the job was trying to meet the quota every night especially if equipment was down
Fun work place,learn somthing new every day
Assembly Technician (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 18, 2017
Early stretch- work out for about 5 minutes to prepare our body for a long day,we need to warm up body before we start
It helped allot
I loved doing different things every day.
Menagements always helpful.I wish they never moved.
Pros
We had free breakfast
Cons
Breaks were 10 minutes
Great place to work. Very family oriented. Growing nd inspiring company
Quality Tech/Inspector (Current Employee) –  Vance, ALJune 14, 2017
I learned a lot at this company. Learned a lot from the engineers and the managers far as a quality side and a business side. I really didn't run into many obstacles. the hardest part would be the over night shift. it took me awhile for my body to adjust to that schedule.
Pros
vacation and PTO
Managers do not respect the regular worker
Assembler (Former Employee) –  New Boston, MIMarch 16, 2017
Place is fairly new so its constantly changing adding more people, machinery, and products. Managers and interns regularly ignore the problems workers have.
Great for hardworkers and self starters
Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIFebruary 8, 2017
Nice people. And also a steady work paced job. Clean environment! Overtime as much as you need once you have the job down packed and they see you can handle operating the machines.
Not bad but not great
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Vance, ALFebruary 7, 2017
The pay is decent. Most team leaders are very nice. Upper management does not care much for their employees but if you do your job you'll be alright. It's a simple boring factory job.
Pros
Good coworkers
Cons
Short breaks. Lunches are expensive.
Productive and growing company that I enjoyed working at for about 4years
Manufacturing Associate (Former Employee) –  Vance, ALJanuary 27, 2017
Brose is a good company to work for, and the management team is very supportive and understanding. The company is continuing too grow. I had the pleasure of working with a group of hard working individuals.
Okay great place
Rework (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIJanuary 11, 2017
Great worker, great manager, supervisor was okay. Pay was gos and their raises, were good! They fire you for the littlest things but they are a good company over all. Hilo drivers were fliers but they do their job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brose. Our community is ready to answer.