Brother International Corp.

Brother International Corp. Employer Reviews

Solid global company even in economic downturn
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJJune 3, 2014
Pros: very nice workplace
Cons: low workstation walls
A global company, Brother International Corporation has held it's own during the economic challenges over the past 10 plus years.
Very good place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJMay 15, 2014
Brother International Corporation is a Japanese owned global corporation and an excellent employer. Employees are professional, very hard working, yet down to earth. Most of them go out of their way to help one another. Brother benefits are good and salaries are competitive.
Good Working environment. Good people.
Designer (Former Employee), New JerseyMay 13, 2014
Pros: open space office, fast growing company
Cons: unified messaging /communication between divisions
Typical major brand corporate life. They do their best at taking care of their people. Employees tend to stay there for a long time. It has a good company. The most enjoyable part of the Job was the people.
Productive work environment
Senior Systems Administrator (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJApril 28, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits
Stayed very busy. Awesome place to work. Friendly co workers and open door management policy.
Productive / Fastpace
Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Memphis TnApril 21, 2014
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: short breaks
Picked from warehouse to restock the line this was my first time driving a forklift , Great management , great coworkers. I enjoyed this job because it taught me everything i needed to know about warehouse environments.
Great people
Senior HR Administrator (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJApril 14, 2014
Pros: wonderful co-workers, managers i respected, and a good location.
Cons: white noise
The corporate headquarters was always busy, but I felt that people always took time to help one another while meeting their deadlines. I had professional colleagues who I respected. I learned a lot during the recent acquisitions. I enjoyed the variety of my job. I can't say enough good things about the wonderful and talented people I worked with.
Culture Boasts Long-Time Managers
Director of Finance (Current Employee), Bridgewater, NJMarch 24, 2014
Upper management has been here a long time - 15+ years;
Sales team doing a great job;
I managed the insurance risk for BIC in Americas;
I managed the FX forward contracts;
Busy part of year in summer for renewals.
Excellent company to work for.
Senior Human Resources Manager (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits
Very busy day worked on ever part of HR. I learned how to grow the company and its subsidiaries. My co-workers were very professional.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the people in the company and the healthy growth of company.
This was a great job
Intern (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJDecember 29, 2013
A typical day at work involved scanning and indexing multiple documents important to the company, specifically within the Credit Department. From this job, I learned to dress in corporate attire, and I also learned how to work quickly and efficiently, especially on day where there was a lot of documents to be scanned. I also learned how to use various – more... databases in order to index the documents correctly. My coworkers were enjoyable to be around, even on the most stressful of days. It was a very calm and welcoming environment. – less
extremely demanding yet extremely rewarding
manager (Current Employee), Bridgewater, NJDecember 10, 2013
Pros: very competitive pay excellent products.
Cons: extremely political, many people feel overworked and micro managed
I have worked with some great people there.
Typical workdays start early, before office opens. Days become very busy very quickly. Working late is often needed to complete the days work.

The work is not difficult but the environment often makes completion difficult as there is a lack of respect for non upper management employees and their time. Workloads – more... are difficult to manage as there are spontaneous assignments often with short deadlines.

There is room for advancement however advancement can be difficult if management changes. This is a very political environment. – less
technical support
Hardware & Software Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Memphis, TNOctober 30, 2013
Customer service. Did technical support for printers and fax machines.
Global driven company.
SWAP (Current Employee), Bartlett, TNSeptember 23, 2013
What I have learned at Brother International Corporation is what it takes to get and keep a job especially since this is I have worked here for over 6 years.
Very nice company
Quality Data Analyst and Administrator (Current Employee), Bartlett, TNMarch 5, 2013
Excellent company to work for. Management does their job without hassling you about yours. Every morning everyone is happy. Absolutely incredible place to work.
Good company to work for. Treats employees well. Technology challenged.
Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJFebruary 23, 2013
I enjoyed working at Brother. Good people. Some good managers. A step behind in technology.
Good Place to work
SAP Functional Analyst /Intern (Former Employee), IlliniosJanuary 28, 2013
Looking for challenging this is the place.Great office, great staff and work life
Great atmosphere
Business Development Manager, Business Machines (Current Employee), Miami, FLDecember 27, 2012
Pros: excellent management
Cons: extensive travel
Typical Day:
researching new sales and service cetner leads in Latin America/Caribbean. Contacting leads for potential to expand business into territories.

Hardest part of the job:
requires extensive travel

most enjoyable part of the job:
meeting new people from different cultures/backgrounds
OK
Major Education Accounts Representative (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJDecember 23, 2012
I'd rather not offer my opinions other than my coworkers were great people to work with.
I always enjoy coming into work. The atmosphere is pleasant.
SWAP Supervisor (Current Employee), Bartlett, TNDecember 6, 2012
Pros: good acompensation and benefits.
I can work with most people as long as there is respect and integrity. We have good work ethics and durability.
Best Home Office Consumer Electronics Producer
SENIOR OUTBOUND SALES SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJOctober 2, 2012
Pros: goodcompensation and benefits and good people
Cons: high workflow
High standards, good management. Co workers were nice and helpful, dedicated to the Brother philosophy. HArdest part of the job was workflow which was very high.
temporary job through placement agency
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), MemphisSeptember 23, 2012
the day would consist of receiving goods stored in the warehouse for catalog orders. I've learned the process of catalog orders and how accurately enter them in the system for inventory purposes. The hardest part was when the job ended. The information I learned was the enjoyable part.

About Brother International Corp.

Brother International is a Japanese multinational electronics and electrical equipment company headquartered in Nagoya, Japan. – Read more

Brother International Corp. Photos