Brother International Corp.

Brother International Corp. Employee Reviews

GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Data Representative I (Former Employee), Bartlett, TnJune 10, 2015
I loved working at Brother, they are good to their employees and they offer great benefits. The departments always worked as a team. Coworkers were family, we took care of one another. There was really no hard part of the job. I truly loved my job there. Over the course of the years, there were many changes to the department, always cross training fellow associates, so we were always learning something new, that way when your fellow associate couldn't be there you could fill in. Like I said team players we were! Miss them one and all.
a temp
Temp (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJMay 18, 2015
Brother has gone through changes and is in the process of improving how things are done. The CEO is passionate about keeping his employees happy. There needs to be some mgmt. training as the management styles in some areas are not always up to par with current management updated styles.
Very productive....
Warehouse Distribution/ Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), Bartlett, TNMay 8, 2015
Enjoyed my management team. Supervisors gave very strict instructions and it was done. Overall the company was great from my experience.
A typical day at work
Technical Analyst (Current Employee), Bartlett, TNApril 28, 2015
Brother is a Great Place to work. Great managers, supervisor, and employees. The Benefits and pay is also competitive. You won't regret it.
Its just a job. nothing major.
Sr. Receiver (Current Employee), Bartlett, TNApril 19, 2015
Pros: Its ok thats it.
Cons: Its just a job.
Its just a typical job. I clock in do my eight hours and go home. What more do I need to write? Its a eight hour a day five days a week job. Nothing special to brag about.
Very Corporate
Credit Administrator (Former Employee), bridgewaterApril 7, 2015
Pros: own phone, close to shopping, no traffic
Cons: short lunches, no real training
Arrive-
Run orders hold report, to release orders on hold
contact credit risk for account unable to release
make phone calls/emails/FAXES for payment promises for orders currently on hold.
research checks/contact customers regarding checks received without remittance, to see how customers would like payments applied.
support of over 400 accounts as a S.P.O.C (single point of contact)respond to multiple request via email regarding daily operations including: miss /duplicate shipments, short/over payments, chargeback deductions on accounts, damaged shipments, tracking of packages, credits/debit on account requests, name/address changes, escalated request from other departments that did not complete tasks.
noting accounts that I receive written emails regarding payment statuses.
process adjustment request using in-house system to have a debit or credit issued to account, including all research documents that are required to be attached for approval of credits.
I usually take a lunch if any time left.
I learned how to organize to fit everything in my day.
Management has very little to do with your day to day, sometimes you may need a signature from them.
Everyone had their own accounts, so no time to talk really.
the hardest part was leaving the desk, because you probably receive
20 emails every 5 minutes. If you go to a finance meeting, forget it, you will be playing catch up after.
the most enjoyable part of the job was building relationships with your account. I love talking to people.
At your own pace relaxed
Deduction Administrator (Current Employee), Bridgewater, NJApril 7, 2015
Pros: Great company
Cons: Still growing
Collection of POD's, Collection efforts Micro Managers and company growing and looking to grow in a different direction over all.
Productive and rewarding
Data Entry Administrator (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: rewards for completing tasks ahead of schedule
Cons: not being able to complete tasks ahead of schedule
structured atmosphere
ability to multitask
management always available
co-workers eager to assist
start of a new project
knowing that a job was properly complete
Fast paced production with a productive management team.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Bartlett, TNJanuary 9, 2015
A lot of the people I worked with were down to Earth and full of energy, same as I am. From the start of the day, it's like a production race starts when the RF scan gun gets put in your hand.
Ask a lot of questions.
Major Account Manager (Current Employee), Bridgewater, NJNovember 12, 2014
Do not do it. Again, ask a lot of questions regarding management style.
Manager Network and Data Center Manager
Network and Data Center Operations Manager (Current Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: treated with respect
Cons: not close to the area i wish to live.
On any given day I am responsible for all computer systems within the confines of the 1.5 million Brother facility including LAN, WAN, SAN, AD, Data Center, Wireless, Project Management of computer related projects, etc. At times it is a very challenging environment but never boring.
Solid global company even in economic downturn
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJJune 3, 2014
Pros: very nice workplace
Cons: low workstation walls
A global company, Brother International Corporation has held it's own during the economic challenges over the past 10 plus years.
Very good place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJMay 15, 2014
Brother International Corporation is a Japanese owned global corporation and an excellent employer. Employees are professional, very hard working, yet down to earth. Most of them go out of their way to help one another. Brother benefits are good and salaries are competitive.
Good Working environment. Good people.
Designer (Former Employee), New JerseyMay 13, 2014
Pros: open space office, fast growing company
Cons: unified messaging /communication between divisions
Typical major brand corporate life. They do their best at taking care of their people. Employees tend to stay there for a long time. It has a good company. The most enjoyable part of the Job was the people.
Productive work environment
Senior Systems Administrator (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJApril 28, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits
Stayed very busy. Awesome place to work. Friendly co workers and open door management policy.
Productive / Fastpace
Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Memphis TnApril 21, 2014
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: short breaks
Picked from warehouse to restock the line this was my first time driving a forklift , Great management , great coworkers. I enjoyed this job because it taught me everything i needed to know about warehouse environments.
Great people
Senior HR Administrator (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJApril 14, 2014
Pros: wonderful co-workers, managers i respected, and a good location.
Cons: white noise
The corporate headquarters was always busy, but I felt that people always took time to help one another while meeting their deadlines. I had professional colleagues who I respected. I learned a lot during the recent acquisitions. I enjoyed the variety of my job. I can't say enough good things about the wonderful and talented people I worked with.
Culture Boasts Long-Time Managers
Director of Finance (Current Employee), Bridgewater, NJMarch 24, 2014
Upper management has been here a long time - 15+ years;
Sales team doing a great job;
I managed the insurance risk for BIC in Americas;
I managed the FX forward contracts;
Busy part of year in summer for renewals.
Excellent company to work for.
Senior Human Resources Manager (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits
Very busy day worked on ever part of HR. I learned how to grow the company and its subsidiaries. My co-workers were very professional.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the people in the company and the healthy growth of company.
This was a great job
Intern (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJDecember 29, 2013
A typical day at work involved scanning and indexing multiple documents important to the company, specifically within the Credit Department. From this job, I learned to dress in corporate attire, and I also learned how to work quickly and efficiently, especially on day where there was a lot of documents to be scanned. I also learned how to use various databases in order to index the documents correctly. My coworkers were enjoyable to be around, even on the most stressful of days. It was a very calm and welcoming environment.

About Brother International Corp.

Brother International is a Japanese multinational electronics and electrical equipment company headquartered in Nagoya, Japan. – Read more

Brother International Corp. Salaries