A part of the Buffalo community since 1924, Brothers of Mercy provides skilled nursing care and rehabilitation services to seniors throughout Erie County. We are always looking for positive, dependable, caring individuals to join our team to meet the growing demand in our community for quality care.
Brothers of Mercy is a 5 Star SNF and was recently recognized in 2017 as a top performing nursing home by the New York State Department of Health. We are one of only 6 nursing homes in Erie County to achieve this distinction.
Why Join the Brothers of Mercy Team?
The satisfaction of knowing you’re making a difference in someone’s life every day! We area leader in providing quality nursing and rehabilitative care, with a mission to care for the sick and elderly.
Be a part of an experienced team: Many of our employees have been with us for 10, 20 or more years!
Work in a 5-Star rated community that is committed to quality nursing!
Our excellent reputation is based upon the dedication of our employees, who take great pride in providing compassionate care to our residents.
We offer an outstanding team-oriented environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits to our valued employees.
• Flexible scheduling, competitive wages, and $1.50 shift differentials – NO MANDATES!
• Superior retirement 401K plan with employer contributions
• Excellent Vacation, Holiday and Sick Leave package
• Tuition Assistance to provide opportunities for personal growth in healthcare related fields
• Health, Dental, Vision plans and no-cost life insurance
• Discounted Auto and Homeowner’s insurance plans – less
10 salaries reported
$11.50 per hour