Broward College Employee Review

View all Broward College reviews

Job duty
Campus Safety Officer (Current Employee) –  FLFebruary 8, 2014
The job duty is to enforce and ensure compliance with college policies and procedures; to provide security for personnel, real property, and equipment; investigate and document crimes/incidents; document and preserve evidence; provide legal testimony; maintain a safe and secure learning and working environment; ensure public awareness of health and safety issues; and perform related work as directed.

Other Broward College Employee Reviews

the work atmosphere was relaxing and fun, the staff were friendly and my manager was awesome
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLDecember 1, 2017
The department I worked in was the best, and the staff there were kind and friendly, even though there was obstacles but that I was able to overcome. Well, that's what I can say about the department I worked in, there are different departments, so it depends on the work environment and the staff.
Best Manager of All Time
Print/Intranet Specialist Assistant-Student Worker (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 30, 2017
This was my favorite all time place to work. It felt like a real family work staff. Management was the best, which "trickled" down to how the staff treated each other. I started there as an intern, Broward College Graphics Department was my first choice if a full time position became open.
Pros
Great Leadership in Management
Cons