Broward College Employee Review

View all Broward College reviews

very productive place to work
Student assistant (Former Employee) –  FLSeptember 13, 2013
A typical day I work would be, I come in put my bag down sing in go strait to filling paper, running errands, helping students out who might have any questions. About two to three hours, I switch position with my co worker who leaves for that day. I become the front desk assistant which contains of :Performed all general office duties including answering an 8 line phone system while checking students in for their appointments and making sure they have the proper documents for their appointments. I learned that I can multitask very well and love helping others. My co workers are all good at what they do, we workers as a team and that is how we get things done in the office. the most enjoyable part of that job was helping the student singing up for school and to see the excitement in their faces when they come out and thank me. If I did not have to leave for school, most likely I would still be working there.

Other Broward College Employee Reviews

College work study
Reception/Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLNovember 10, 2017
I was in the Student Government in Broward college when I was offer a part time position to work in the computer lab, making ID's for students, working the peck registration events. This was a great job, very flexible with our school hours.
College student friendly
New-Student Orientation Leader (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLOctober 26, 2017
You go to work, you do the work, you go to class, then go back to work. Its really flexible and quite amazing. Alot of activities to get involved with.