Broward College Employee Review

View all Broward College reviews

Great place to work!
SPORTS INFORMATION DIRECTOR (Current Employee) –  Davie, FLOctober 13, 2013
Broward College is an excellent place to work for many reasons. They offer great benefits for both part-time and full-time employees and training is always available to improve yourself in your field or to become familiar with other desired fields.

The most positive aspect is that management is always open to new ideas, concepts, and advancement. The most challenging aspect of my particular position is being able to to obtain the necessary funding for our department to consistently implement and manage these new ideas or concepts. This generally creates a lot of compromise and thus the quality of our final product can be quite limited at times.
Pros
Growth, opportunity, flexible, management, benefits
Cons
bureaucracy

Other Broward College Employee Reviews

Moses Washington
Career Coach Specialist (Current Employee) –  Davie, FLJanuary 16, 2018
My typical work day. Depends on my calendar. But it generally starts off by me checking emails, reviewing my calendar and going right to my career appointments/Presentations.
Pros
Great experiences
Cons
No complaints
admission dept
Junior Achievement, (JA) (Former Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLJanuary 12, 2018
Great place to work and school. The supervisor is fair and listen and help if you need it. Great professors too; a place you can work and get an education all at once.