Broward College Employee Review

View all Broward College reviews

Very productive and fun place to get involved in.
Student Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLSeptember 16, 2013
Student Ambassador
• I am a great leader representative where I meet a lot of new people build communication and customer service skills.
• Working in association with student life and SGA to set up every event on campus.
• Helping Admission and advising offices with student applications; help student register for classes and solve registrations errors.
• Direct campus tours to new students; make and answering phone calls as well.
• Maintain quality control/satisfaction records, constantly seeking new ways to improve customer service.

Other Broward College Employee Reviews

the work atmosphere was relaxing and fun, the staff were friendly and my manager was awesome
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLDecember 1, 2017
The department I worked in was the best, and the staff there were kind and friendly, even though there was obstacles but that I was able to overcome. Well, that's what I can say about the department I worked in, there are different departments, so it depends on the work environment and the staff.
Best Manager of All Time
Print/Intranet Specialist Assistant-Student Worker (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 30, 2017
This was my favorite all time place to work. It felt like a real family work staff. Management was the best, which "trickled" down to how the staff treated each other. I started there as an intern, Broward College Graphics Department was my first choice if a full time position became open.
Pros
Great Leadership in Management
Cons