Broward College Employee Review

View all Broward College reviews

Fun Workplace with friendly supervisors and coworkers
ACCOUNTING TUTOR / LAB ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLOctober 14, 2013
If you are currently enrolled in school, working at Broward College is very beneficial because of flexible work schedule.

Other Broward College Employee Reviews

the work atmosphere was relaxing and fun, the staff were friendly and my manager was awesome
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLDecember 1, 2017
The department I worked in was the best, and the staff there were kind and friendly, even though there was obstacles but that I was able to overcome. Well, that's what I can say about the department I worked in, there are different departments, so it depends on the work environment and the staff.
Best Manager of All Time
Print/Intranet Specialist Assistant-Student Worker (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 30, 2017
This was my favorite all time place to work. It felt like a real family work staff. Management was the best, which "trickled" down to how the staff treated each other. I started there as an intern, Broward College Graphics Department was my first choice if a full time position became open.
Pros
Great Leadership in Management
Cons