Broward College Employee Review

View all Broward College reviews

As of recent events at the central campus. Get your degree and leave
Campus Safety Officer-CCTV Officer (Current Employee) –  Davie, FLSeptember 28, 2013
Get job, but too many personal issues with the management of Broward College from the Sgt. to the top. my advice is to use the education benefits and complete a degree, then leave because if your not a particular person of there ideal candidate such as ex. police, military, corrections, etc, you wont be there for lone.

The Co-Workers are great, except for the interim Cpl. supervisor that recently got there promotions. All supervisors from before 2010 are great,but the new staffing don't have a clue how to run the department, lots of Overtime, Call-outs, Resignation because of mismanagement.
Pros
benefits, co-workers
Cons
management, yearly rotation of schedules

Other Broward College Employee Reviews

Moses Washington
Career Coach Specialist (Current Employee) –  Davie, FLJanuary 16, 2018
My typical work day. Depends on my calendar. But it generally starts off by me checking emails, reviewing my calendar and going right to my career appointments/Presentations.
Pros
Great experiences
Cons
No complaints
admission dept
Junior Achievement, (JA) (Former Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLJanuary 12, 2018
Great place to work and school. The supervisor is fair and listen and help if you need it. Great professors too; a place you can work and get an education all at once.