Broward College Employee Review

View all Broward College reviews

excellent worker and over achiever
Student Life Assistant Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 4, 2014
honest worker, can achieve anything put to mind. I enjoy helping out with the students, I love all my co-workers, and love to be challenge to better myself with life obstacles. the most enjoyable part of day is being able to make guest or co-worker smile. the hardest part was learning to work the copy/scan machine but I got it working then it became by best friend.
Pros
Free Lunch, long breaks, and flexiable schedule
Cons
short work hours, less office space and not a lot of opportunity

Other Broward College Employee Reviews

the work atmosphere was relaxing and fun, the staff were friendly and my manager was awesome
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLDecember 1, 2017
The department I worked in was the best, and the staff there were kind and friendly, even though there was obstacles but that I was able to overcome. Well, that's what I can say about the department I worked in, there are different departments, so it depends on the work environment and the staff.
Best Manager of All Time
Print/Intranet Specialist Assistant-Student Worker (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 30, 2017
This was my favorite all time place to work. It felt like a real family work staff. Management was the best, which "trickled" down to how the staff treated each other. I started there as an intern, Broward College Graphics Department was my first choice if a full time position became open.
Pros
Great Leadership in Management
Cons