Broward Health Corporate Employee Reviews

There are good and/or bad days
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Broward County, FLApril 26, 2017
The pay is poor and you're expected of more. Scheduling is awful, triple booking and the Patients wait 4-5 hours due to the awful scheduling before they are seen by their Physicians. Team work is terrible, you are lucky if you can get someone to relieve you for break. Employees just sit at their desk texting and gossiping throughout the day. If your not cool with Management and/or Administration you probably won't fit in. Good luck, I don't think that I would of lasted any longer than I did, although I do miss a few of the good employees that I worked with. BEWARE of Broward Health CHS's and don't think HR is of any assistant because they're not!!
Crooked and Unfair
Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 4, 2017
Certain Managers show favoritism to people that speak a certain language and stick up for "their own". If you get the right manager it maybe a good choice Stay away from Physicians Group services deal directly with working for specific areas in the hospital.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Gossip and favoritism
HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 4, 2016
Workplace culture was very professional. Pay was great. A typical day at work would consist of team huddles and speaking with students as well as various departments to help students with questions and concerns.
Terrible, stay away!
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FLSeptember 19, 2016
Horrible place to work! The only positive is that you are helping the community in one way or another by working at this hospital. Management is terrible and disrespectful. Will curse and scream at you while HR does nothing about it. Apply elsewhere
Pros
Serving the public
Cons
Rude management, no growth, unprofessionalism
Hostile Work Environment
Physician Office Specialist (Former Employee) –  FloridaFebruary 6, 2016
The most enjoyable part of the deal is to serve the patients and to carry out the daily tasks that provides that sense of feeling that I am suppose to be contributing to a team and not for my personal gain.

BH has the capacity to provide excellent services to both its internal and external customers.

Too much mediocre, insecurities and unprofessionalism among some leadership.

Minimal growth for newer employees. Quite suppressive work environment- also low salary, demoralizing appraisals and reviews, no annual pay raise

Lots of HR issues including discriminatory practices and other injustices. Just hard to prove as a result in clicks. this will eventually get out of hand and becomes an explosion real soon.

Training is definitely required at all levels especially mid management

Benefits are not clearly communicated

CEO is unknown and is not accessible
Pros
work experience acheived
Not a good organization
Director (Former Employee) –  CorporateAugust 22, 2014
Not a very good organization. Terrible management. No support - from anywhere.
Horrible experience
SECRETARY (Former Employee) –  CORPORATEAugust 1, 2014
Bad company , people badmouting talking about people and texting. Please dont apply horrible they treat you like a dog
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Bad company to work for
Sales (Former Employee) –  yesJuly 31, 2014
I learned but it all gossip completely in the specific dept talking about other people not letting them do their work and also accusing people
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
This is a wonderful Hospital to work for
Radiology Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 20, 2013
a Typical day at work is to make sure you schedule as many appointments as posible and handle your full day task. I have learned at this job no matter how hard you try to be the perfect employee it my still not be good enough for your manager. Management was not to great for me because i thought i was a wonderful person and employee with good attendence and performance but management didnt see it. The hardest part of this job is nowing your manager didnt care much for you and you didnt know why. The most enjoyable part of the job is i learn a lot and i worked with wonderful people.