Broward Health Imperial Point

Broward Health Imperial Point United States Employee Reviews

Fun and energetic interaction with Patients
Patient Care Attendant (Former Employee), 6401 N Federal Highway,Fort Lauderdale,Fl 33308July 17, 2014
Pros: i always show up early for work and follow the rules
Cons: taking a longer time than usual to complete a task
According to the nature of my job some days are more busier than others.I learned a lot from the Patients and visitors that i come across each day.Management and co-workers has their rolls meeting them in the hallways give a smile and may say a kind word which give my day a boost.The hardest part of my job is when i meet someone who woke up in a bad mood and nothing i say or do will change their attitude .The most enjoyable day at work is at the end of my shift is when i can look back and see where i have achieve my goal for the day.
Deteriorating rapidly
Staff/charge nurse med/surg (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 23, 2014
Pros: cafeteria discount
Cons: abusive management, inhospitable working conditions
Imperial Point was a good place to work when I began there. The recent changes in upper, middle, and lower management have resulted in the exodus of much of the experienced and talented staff. Employees are not terated like people, and the organization does not support them. There is an atmosphere of fear. The focus is on the bottom line rather than the patient's well-being. In my opinion this organization will suffer a meltdown if not an implosion in the near future.
Excellent co-workers, great team
Registered nurse (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 17, 2014
Pros: staff works with you very well, feels like a big family
Cons: job security- they replaced me on day 121 after going on fmla
I miss my co-workers there. It made the work bearable. Yes it IS hard work, VERY busy, but you expect that in an ER! You know that going into that line of work.
A good family feel, friendly staff
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee), Ft. Lauderdale FlFebruary 10, 2013
A good staff with values and moral, good teamwork. Enjoyable place to work. Lately, management has lost the trust of their employees.
Excellent workplace
Environmental Service Technician (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 19, 2012
Excellent workplace, Excellent workplace, Excellent workplace, Excellent workplace, Excellent workplace, Excellent workplace