Broward Health Imperial Point Employee Reviews in United States

great place to worked
PATIENT CARE ASSOCIATED (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 22, 2016
the most enjoyable part of the job are I love when we worked together as a team when put the patient turn on call light on so I run to catch them before anyone fall I feel good that I save some one life.I learn a lot cause every patient has different sickness the hardest part of the job when the patient is suffering badly my heart break for them, some co workers rather be on the phone instead to fully taking care they patient that's bad management my hours used to be 7p to 7a it was very difficult for me the hours but I manage anyway I dislike when you performed the excellent the greatest they should consideration
Pros
free food
Cons
short break
Productive! Nice staff
Administrative Intern (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 23, 2016
I enjoy the people that work here and the experience they have giving me.
They gave me an awesome opportunity to work the Nurse Manager along with other awesome staff.
Great management team and teamwork of staff
Mgr of Patient Financial Services/Patient Access (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 20, 2015
The management staff has a great working relationship. It is not divided by clinical and clerical...we are all one team.
The staff is dedicated and work hard to give the Imperial Customer service expected from everyone. The patients are our customers and we strive for excellence in their care...starting with the minute they step into our facility, to discharge.
Was once an excellent place to have a career
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 16, 2015
I was employed with Broward Health for 9 years. It is sad to work in an environment where you are being constantly reminded how lucky you are to have a job. I was hired based on my skills after careful screening to provide customer service to the community that walked through the doors, not because I am a FTE that is lucky.
Constantly being excused from work early, sometimes after just 2 hrs of work, thus having to use your accumulated sick time just to receive a descent paycheck.
Department cliques, if you are not in the current management clique you will be treated very different than those that are joined at the hip. Rules are created that are not corporate approved to solve issues, ask HR how many times employees brought to this to their attention. Employees running their business during working hours as patients waited for their services, I seen it, brought it to the appropriate level to receive attention, and it was ignored. It was still going on as of my last day of employment.
To sum it up, at the end of my career with Broward Health Imperial Point I drove white knuckled to work. I am happy that this is not the case any more.

This hospital as a whole saves lives and improves the lives of those that use their services, no doubt. But when the the hospital /department is sick, who is going to save it.
Pros
Professional working relationships developed, 403B, Pension, Health Insurance
Cons
Lack of honesty and integrity upon mid and upper level management, department cliques, unwritten rules
Fun and energetic interaction with Patients
Patient Care Attendant (Former Employee) –  6401 N Federal Highway,Fort Lauderdale,Fl 33308July 17, 2014
According to the nature of my job some days are more busier than others.I learned a lot from the Patients and visitors that i come across each day.Management and co-workers has their rolls meeting them in the hallways give a smile and may say a kind word which give my day a boost.The hardest part of my job is when i meet someone who woke up in a bad mood and nothing i say or do will change their attitude .The most enjoyable day at work is at the end of my shift is when i can look back and see where i have achieve my goal for the day.
Pros
i always show up early for work and follow the rules
Cons
taking a longer time than usual to complete a task
Dishonest
Psychiatric Emergency Room Nurse (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 22, 2014
I worked for Broward Health for 11 years and was always a conscientious employee. 2 years ago a new CNO was hired and things started to change. Management is no longer concerned about safety or satisfaction of either employees OR patients. In the psychiatric emergency room, recent changes in nurse-patient ratio went from 3 to 1 RN to 10 to 1 RN. Was terminated recently for speaking out about staff/patient ratio and safety concerns under the guise of breaking protocol and fraudulent documentation.
Pros
picked my own schedule
Cons
no management support
Deteriorating rapidly
Staff/charge nurse med/surg (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 23, 2014
Imperial Point was a good place to work when I began there. The recent changes in upper, middle, and lower management have resulted in the exodus of much of the experienced and talented staff. Employees are not terated like people, and the organization does not support them. There is an atmosphere of fear. The focus is on the bottom line rather than the patient's well-being. In my opinion this organization will suffer a meltdown if not an implosion in the near future.
Pros
cafeteria discount
Cons
abusive management, inhospitable working conditions
Excellent co-workers, great team
Registered nurse (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 17, 2014
I miss my co-workers there. It made the work bearable. Yes it IS hard work, VERY busy, but you expect that in an ER! You know that going into that line of work.
Pros
staff works with you very well, feels like a big family
Cons
job security- they replaced me on day 121 after going on fmla
A good family feel, friendly staff
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale FlFebruary 10, 2013
A good staff with values and moral, good teamwork. Enjoyable place to work. Lately, management has lost the trust of their employees.

2.9