Broward Health North

Broward Health North Employer Reviews

Great Company
Patient Attendant (Current Employee), Deerfield Beach, FLMarch 10, 2015
Pros: always busy
Cons: always busy
The amazing benefits available at Broward Health North will keep you coming day after day, but it will not come easy and you are going to work hard.
Productive and fun place with great team work
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Deerfield Beach, FLOctober 2, 2014
Pros: team work, support
Cons: very busy floor
I work nights which is totally different from days because a majority of the patients on my floor have a change in mentation at night. I have learned to mutitask, prioritize and how to put the needs of others before my own. My co-workers are amazing. They are team players, they are always available to lend a helping hand. Management is very approachable and are always available if and when they are needed. The hardest part of my job is being able to prioritize and multitasking. The most enjoyable part is sitting down with the patients and getting to know them better.
a typical day at work
Phlebotomy Externship (Former Employee), Deerfield Beach, FLApril 21, 2014
Great for Phlebotomy Externship
Great for Phlebotomy Externship
professional and patient based atmosphere
Registered Nurse-Cardiac Special Care Unit/Step (Current Employee), Deerfield Beach, FLJanuary 31, 2014
management and staff are great team players and supportive
Fun place to work
RN (Former Employee), Deerfield BeachNovember 23, 2013
Great team work. Environment flt like home. Management was great and effective.
Up beat and fast paced office
Medical Assistant II (Current Employee), Deerfield Beach, FLJuly 18, 2013
This job allowed me to cultivate and build rapports with patients. I have learned more about Rules and Regulations of the company standards. Also I have learned about lab work and test names.
Clickish. Bullyish manager on oncology floor
RN (Former Employee), Deerfield Beach-oncology floorFebruary 13, 2013
Pros: great benefits
Cons: some of the nursing staff & one manager "eat their own"
Worked on oncology floor for one year and quit after extensive bullying from one of the managers and lack of support from some of the old time clickish nurses. Should have gone to HR rather than trying to stick it out then finally quitting. One manager had it in for me from the get go and even stated to me, "Nobody likes you here" As a result, my work greatly suffered and for the only time in my long career, I ended up not doing a good job..That's what bullying can do for you!! This is a busy floor but doable and would greatly benefit by either getting rid of the clicks or doing some intensive sensitivity training.
Family environment
Radiology Coordinator Medical Imaging/QA (Current Employee), Deerfield Bch, FLDecember 18, 2012
Pros: health care is number one
Cons: stable
longevity is encouraged
HR and mentoring are my favorites. Scheduling and patient flow. patient contact and making a difference everyday
Quality health care
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee), Pompano Beach, FLDecember 18, 2012
Consistently treating patients throughout the work day.
Efficient