Brown & Brown, Inc Employee Reviews in United States

Large Company with many opportunities
Director of Licensing/Compliance and Corporate (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 5, 2014
Brown & Brown is a large insurance intermediary and has offices through the US. Plenty of opportunities in an insurance-related field
Very goal-oriented - high pressure company to meet required goals.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLDecember 11, 2013
Been with Brown & Brown for 20 years. Learned how to work under pressure, handle multiple tasks, learned how to communicate with all type of levels of professional people. Co-workers were great to work with - good team effort. Hardest part of the job was continual changes to corporate flights scheduling flights for 8 executives with 4 corporate jets. Most enjoyable was being compensated for work that I performed and enjoyed assisting team members through out the 240 branches on a daily basis with various issues/questions.
Pros
bonus, able to work and make decisions without supervisory direction.
Cons
healthcare fees
A workplace going through changes
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 6, 2013
A typical day was busy and full of deadlines. My excel, reconciliation, and report analysis skills improved. I enjoyed working with all of my co-workers. The management team in place when I begin was a good fit for me, however; the management team in place the last six months of my time there was not. Working in a stressful environment where the management and subordinates didn't mesh well, created an unhappy team and poor moral at the end of my time there. Although, I hear things have improved. I enjoyed learning new things, our annual bonus, and annual department outing.
Fun Place to work
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLOctober 29, 2013
Large agency with wonderful benefits and a great environment. There is a department for every aspect of insurance.
Professional & Successfull
Quality Assurance Spec. (Former Employee) –  Daytona Bch, FlJanuary 16, 2012
Great place to work. Professional and friendly management and personell. Room for advancement.

4.2