Brown & Brown, Inc Employee Reviews

Workplace overview
Personal Lines Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLOctober 26, 2015
Love working for this company, management is great and so are my co-workers. The best part of my job is being able to help others who thought that no one would be able to help them. The hardest part of my job is not being able to help everyone. I've learned some very good leadership skills at this job and I'm entrusted with a lot of responsibility here.
Large Company with many opportunities
Director of Licensing/Compliance and Corporate (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 5, 2014
Brown & Brown is a large insurance intermediary and has offices through the US. Plenty of opportunities in an insurance-related field
A workplace going through changes
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 6, 2013
A typical day was busy and full of deadlines. My excel, reconciliation, and report analysis skills improved. I enjoyed working with all of my co-workers. The management team in place when I begin was a good fit for me, however; the management team in place the last six months of my time there was not. Working in a stressful environment where the management and subordinates didn't mesh well, created an unhappy team and poor moral at the end of my time there. Although, I hear things have improved. I enjoyed learning new things, our annual bonus, and annual department outing.
Fun Place to work
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLOctober 29, 2013
Large agency with wonderful benefits and a great environment. There is a department for every aspect of insurance.
Professional & Successfull
Quality Assurance Spec. (Former Employee) –  Daytona Bch, FlJanuary 16, 2012
Great place to work. Professional and friendly management and personell. Room for advancement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brown & Brown, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2