Employee Benefits Account Manager
Brown & Brown of New York, Inc – Buffalo, NY
The Buffalo, NY office of Brown & Brown of NY, Inc. is looking for an experienced Employee Benefits Account Manager to join our team. This position would be responsible for servicing a book of business consisting of 50+ live accounts. This individual will handle inside service work associated with the clients’ insurance programs, problem solving, routine coverage questions, preparation of formal proposals, plus marketing, checking and booking policies. The position involves working with multiple producers in the Agency. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package.
- NY L&H License required
- High School diploma required.
- Five or more years’ experience in medical and ancillary lines
- Knowledge of basic insurance products and pricing tools is essential
- Adept at word processing, Excel and internet-based rating programs
- Knowledge of “Applied Agency management Systems” software is beneficial
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- A Team Player
- Ability to multi-task and handle simultaneous projects
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
Relocation Expenses: No