Position Title: Professional Class A CDL Driver (with Tanker & Hazmat Endorsements)
Reporting Relationship: Reports directly to Operations Manager and Safety Manager
Benefits Available: BCBS Health, Dental Insurance, 401(k), Flex Spending, Vacation and PTO Pay, and many more benefits available!
Visit www.bbdos.com for more information or apply today @ 109 W. Benton in Devine, TX 78016.
Brown Brothers D.O.S. LLC, an oil & gas transportation company, is seeking to fill several Professional Class A CDL Driver (with Tanker & Hazmat Endorsements) positions. Our Drivers will operate an assigned commercial vehicle at assigned destinations. Our Drivers take assignment direction from our dispatch personnel. The hauling consists of hazmat, tanker, heavy haul, flatbed, and other oilfield equipment throughout the assigned region. Drilling locations are usually in remote locations and the driver should be comfortable driving in various environments and terrain.
The current schedule allows for the driver to be home almost every night, but may be required to make overnight runs at times. Overnight runs may require a driver to be on the road for several days. This is a guaranteed weekly paying job. This is a full-time permanent position and offers a wide array of company benefits and incentives.
- Haul hazmat, tanker, heavy haul, flatbed, and other oilfield equipment to and from various locations, including but not limited to, drilling locations
- Able to operate trucks safely through various types of terrain
- Function "on-call" in order to respond to emergency call-outs when needed
- Willingness to work days or nights as the work load dictates
- Willingness to work weekends and holidays
- Ability to complete necessary paperwork (ie: logs, DVIR’s, way bills, mileage and receipt logs)
- Compliance with state, federal and DOT/FMSCA guidelines
- At least 24 - 36 months Class A CDL Drivers License
- HAZMAT endorsement
- Tanker endorsement indicated on license (N)
- Must maintain a valid DOT Medical Card and Class A CDL License at all times
- Willing to work up to 70 hours per week
- Ability to function "on-call" for emergency situations
- Live within 1 hour of the operation
- Pass a drug test, background check, road test, driving record review, and physical assessment
PRIMARY LOCATION US-TX-SOUTH TEXAS REGION
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills aptitudes and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.