Brown Evans was established in 1941 at the current site of our Mesa Headquarters. The Company transitioned from a Chevron commissioned sales agent to wholesale distributor (jobber) in the late 70's. Wayne and Kathye Brown purchased the Company during the early 80's and they have continued the Company's long history of providing quality petroleum products and extraordinary customer service.
Our many dedicated, experienced employees are highly trained and ready to meet every need of the customer. We are committed to sound environmental practices and to having the technical expertise to share with our customers in dealing with petroleum products and the environment. – less – More from ZoomInfo »