Great place to work
Practice Coordinator, Support Services (Former Employee) – St. Louis, MO – February 3, 2016
• Prepared and maintained document work lists with electronic links, reviewed and cataloged documents for e-discovery purposes
• Creation of billing reports and invoices for clients
• Assist with financial analysis project, general office duties such as scanning/copying and preparing mailings, created and maintained various regular and ad-hoc reports
• Draft, edit and proof-read correspondence relating to client engagement letters for valuation and litigation clients
• Coordinated the Medicaid EHR (Electronic Health Record) Incentive Program correspondence for the Risk/ Advisory group
Co- workers and Management was great to work with, I enjoyed being a part of several teams in the organization.