Multi location Transportation Company in Lakeland, Florida is looking for an EXPERIENCED bookkeeper that is self motivated and multi-talented for key position on our team. Candidates for this full time position must have extensive understanding of standard accounting practices, experience managing financial information and a general "can do" range of professional skills. This position will perform multiple functions and initiatives.
General Description of Duties:
- Reconcile company bank accounts
- Prepare contractor commissions and employee payroll reports
- Payables and receivables tracking functions
- Review and audit of contractor financial transactions
- Reconcile general ledger accounts
- Prepare journal entries
- Bookkeeper entry in the preparation of monthly management reports and financials
- Perform special projects, functions and research as directed
Successful candidate will be a self motivated and detail oriented individual with 3+ YEARS prior bookkeeping experience and proven track record with the ability to work effectively.
This position requires:
- Knowledge of accrual based accounting practices
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Experience with Accounting Software, Excel, proficiency with Word and Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, attention to detail and organized
This is a full time position in the annual salary range of $30 - $33K plus benefits package including health and dental insurance and other options.
If you meet the qualification standards and you are looking for an opportunity to join a good team of people, please send your resume and include salary requirement for immediate consideration. Local candidates only; no relocation package available; must be authorized to work in U.S.; subject to full criminal background check and drug screen program. EOE