BRP

BRP Employer Reviews

Interesting and valuable learning experience.
E-Coat (Current Employee), Sturtevant, WISeptember 25, 2013
I have learned to do many new and interesting things at BRP. I have learned to assemble boat motors and how to E-Coat. I have received valuable training in chemical spills, first responder and I am the only first responder on third shift. My management team is always alert to issues that may come up and always willing to listen. The most challenging – more... part of my job is working third shift with little room for advancement. I enjoy working with my co-worker and the feeling of accomplishment that I get from a job well done. I also enjoy helping the other departments in ensuring that they have their parts for the day. I am looking for first shift work with room for advancement. – less
Not a bad work place, very dirty, not a very secure job
Tank Washer (Former Employee), Bedford, PAFebruary 18, 2013
I was in charge of washing machine parts in the tank. Probably the dirtiest job there and no one else was willing to do it. It's a secure job for a few months until it comes time that they have to decide if they're gonna hire you on or not. Mostly temps there. Good management, good people, but avoid the tank. The fumes make you feel sick and something – more... important breaks every other week. – less
Materials Planner
Materials Planner (Former Employee), Sturtevant, WIDecember 17, 2012
Pros: other material planners
Cons: that everyone was so busy
BRP was a great company to work for.

-I typically had a morning meeting in which we had discussed any issues that could cause lines to go down.
-I learned that even thought there are parts available it does not always mean that those parts will be in the inventory. They may be used on other engines that have been pre built. I also learned that communication – more... to the master scheduler will help with any kind of down time that could occur. The biggest thing that I learned was asking people who are management for help will always keep lines going if any issues occur.
-Not only managing the line and vendors can keep things easier.
-I honestly felt like my co-workers were family. They always tried to help me and I did the same for them. This was the best team I have ever worked with. Our communication was so easy.
-The hardest part of the job was the fact that I was still learning how to do everything. I wanted to so much more but, everyone was so busy so I had to learn somethings on my own.
-I really enjoyed being able to say I helped produce a product that people use. I loved the fact that I would come to work and people would help one another. – less
it was a very good company to work for
MECHANIC- team lead (Former Employee), bentonSeptember 17, 2012
Pros: fair and equal job opertunitys
Cons: they closed plant 09/14/2012
i learned a lot about building and fixing boats . the people i worked with were great . the managment was good . i injoyed everything about my job
Timely and great service for members
Various (Vice President) (Former Employee), Manhattan Beach, CASeptember 27, 2011
Pros: professional, high standards, honesty, systems always worked
Cons: glass ceiling for women
I lived this job since the Hughes Aircraft days. I had many opportunities to learn new skills.
Exciting work challenges
Chef de service, communication interne (Former Employee), Valcourt, QCOctober 28, 2014
I had to do the international communication audit. So I traveled on three continents. BRP is a performance oriented environment based upon personal growth.
Very library like environment (not enough energy)
Administrative assistant - Legal department (Former Employee), 726 St-Joseph, Valcourt, QC J0E eL0February 21, 2014
Great company, very poor employee management.

Not saying anything more.
excelent company
Receiving, Shipping and Traffic Supervisor (Current Employee), CD. Juarez, MexicoSeptember 13, 2013
Pros: insurance, meal, vacations
Cons: located in mexico
This company its good, the management its very friendly, giving you support and resources need it for your work.
Depressing place to work
Unit manager at Frail Care Centre (Current Employee), PretoriaMarch 27, 2013
Pros: appreciation of patients
Cons: managment lack people skills.
BRP is a sole owner company that works only in Frail Care Centres on a contract base. No opportunities for growth and circumstances under which duties are performed is not of the best. Lots of conflict.
Environnement de travail agréalble
Junior Mechanical assembler (Former Employee), Valcourt, QCJuly 14, 2014
* Bon accueil au travail.
* Respect de la personne humaine.
* Considération de l'employé.
* Opportunités réelles de développement.
buen ambiente de trabajo
tecnico en ingenieria (Current Employee), Ciudad Juárez, CHHMay 24, 2014
Pros: exelente empresa
Cons: pocas oportunidades
es una buena empresa para trabajar, solo tiene un defecto que solo ,les dan oportunidades a ciertos estudiantes de ciertas escuela, pero se las recomiendo para que se integren a ella.

muchas gracias!!
AMBIENTE MUY BUENO
INSPECTOR DE CALIDAD RECIBO (Current Employee), Querétaro, QUEMay 24, 2014
Pros: seguro de vida
Cons: salário
* LINBERAR TODO EL MATERIL QUE LLEGUE A INSPECCION
* MEJORAS EN EL DEPARTAMENTO
buena comida y buen ambiente
operador de moldes (Former Employee), Querétaro, QUEApril 16, 2014
Pros: buena atención al trabajador
Cons: muy estrictos
la empresa es muy activa así que uno nunca se aburre ,es muy solidaria con el empleado , tiene buen ambiente de trabajo.
buen ambiente de trabajo
supervisor o tecnico (Former Employee), Querétaro, QUEMarch 6, 2014
Pros: seguro medico
Cons: descanso para tomar cafe
es muy buena empresa ya que es del ramo automotriz y es mi perfil es por eso que me gustaría formar parte de ella
muy buen ambiente de trabajo
operador (Current Employee), Querétaro, QUEJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: muy buena consideracion personal
excelente siempre exigiendo calidad y reconociendo a cada trabajador lo que se hace..
buena empresa con valoren inpartis a empleados oportunidades para gente que decea superarse sin importar escolaridad y buen ambiente de trabajo
entrenador de soldadura,inspector de calidad (Former Employee), Ciudad Juárez, CHHNovember 28, 2013
Pros: medico, tool club. lavasolas
Cons: los contras yo creo se los pone uno mismo
una muy buena empresa en la cual te desvuelves y agregas valor a la empresa
Environnement de travail
Apprenti mécanicien (Former Employee), SherbrookeFebruary 28, 2013
Très bien partout, bon encadrement, bien manager, rien à dire de négatif.
UN AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO MUY BUENO
TEC DE CALIDAD (Former Employee), Ciudad Juárez, CHHNovember 5, 2012
Pros: todos los servicios con los que cuenta
Cons: ninuguno
EL PERSONAL ADMINISTRATIVO ES MUY BUENO AMABLE APRENDI MUCHO DE ESA EMPRESA Y ME GUSTO MUCHO