BRPH Employee Reviews

Perception is everything
Operations Administration Manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLAugust 12, 2016
Good company culture. The people are what BPRH great! The benefits are fantastic. HR is phenomenal by far the best I have ever seen in any large company.

This company is very professional and does keep the small company feel though it is very large. They are a honest company, with all overachievers working very hard. The people.

Most salaries are in line with the area, unless management has an agenda. Bonuses are fantastic.

Perception is everything is what I learned at BRPH without concrete facts.

Work / Life balance is only optional if you want to stay employed. Otherwise it is work first, life second if you want to advance and stay at the top in this company. Otherwise, the perception is you are not invested.

Employee Owned as well.

I loved this company very much! I had a fantastic boss/bosses. There is plenty of work and these people know how to run a company and plan successfully.
Pros
HR, Benefits, family feel, great environment, coworkers
Cons
work/life, politics, perception without facts
Collabrative work envirnment
Designer/Drafter of Telecomm/AV/Low-voltage (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJanuary 6, 2016
It was a great work environment. The work (contract) was very detail oriented. The clients needs were always important.
HeLL hole/sweat shop
CAD designer (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FlNovember 12, 2013
I have worked there twice over the years (5 years). They will wring you dry in every way. No matter how well you do, they want 50% more with no guidance or compensation. They push you hard. And then they fire you or lay your off at their convenience. It's a tough place to work and the most ungrateful place I have worked. I won't be going back there ever.
Pros
you are employed but at what price?
Cons
no breaks, lousy management team, especially the "front hall people"
Great company to join
HR Director (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLSeptember 26, 2012
BRPH has excellent leadership, top pay and benefits, a professional and fun place to work. BRPH is growing and is a top A&E firm with exciting work and supports a healthy work/life balance.
Pros
excellent benefit package
Slave drivers, Dont care about the little guy will wring you dry
designdrafter (Former Employee) –  Melboourne,FLMarch 9, 2012
They let the male staff members harrass the females. They hire temps and throw them away when they are not wanted. The HR dept is a joke.(One woman show).
Pros
free lunches
Cons
they hire temps

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BRPH. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8