BRTRC Employee Reviews

Great company to work for
On-Site Test Representative (Current Employee) –  Fort Greely, AKOctober 4, 2017
Any time I have a question. The HR department is willing to help. No Attitude. No Nasty remarks. Just good honest concern and willingness to help. Thank You
Pros
Good People to work with
Cons
It's a temporary job
BRTRC Saint Robert
Senior Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Leonard Wood, MOAugust 14, 2017
It's a good job until the contract runs out. The management team at the Saint Robert office does every thing they can to take care of you and your family.
Pros
Health Care, 401k
Cons
Travel
BRTRC - Excellent company
Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Lead (Current Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TXJuly 26, 2017
Excellent company with excellent benefits and ability to grow. Not a company to leave easily, but life happens and one must move on from time to time.
Great place to work.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 21, 2017
Great place to work. Employees are really helpful and knowledgeable. For a fast pace operation everyone has a smile on their faces and that brings positivity to the work force.
Good working atmosphere.
Program Analyst (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VAApril 20, 2017
Limited vertical growth but a great place to start your career and gain experience. Friendly management. From here, I was able to transition into a more senior analyst position.
Great company to work for.
Logistics Technician Level IV (Current Employee) –  BagrāmDecember 22, 2016
Great place to work, I've only been with the company since April 2016. So I am still learning about the company. But my experience so far has been great. Small company with a family feel, they take care of there employees.
Pros
Small company with a big company mentality.
Cons
Working Afghanistan
Great place to work for
Project Accountant (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VAApril 28, 2015
I have gained more experiences in my role and not limited to do one thing unlike my previous jobs. The people here make you feel comfortable and they are all about teamwork. It is very friendly place to be and look forward coming in to work daily and not worry about your boss being grouchy. Very strong life balance in and out of work.
Pros
Treat their employees well, family friendly, well established of company's structure, colleagues are likable, strong communication skills, flexibility
Cons
Little room for promotion, small company going through tough times, money strapped
Excellent company.
Senior Manager, Strategic Communications (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VADecember 8, 2014
BRTRC is a highly innovative, professional organization at the leading edge of supplying government solutions to an array of DoD and DHS clients. Services include editorial, software, IT, remote and onsite fulltime support. Great company to work for.
Pros
strong compensation package, strong career development
Cons
few
Government Contract Work
Requirements Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, MDDecember 2, 2014
BRTRC is a wonderful organization to work for. They are caring and professional. BRTRC truly promotes a team approach to success and being proactive to ensure the client's needs are identified and met, timely and beyond expectations. I was fortunate to work with many high ranking military officers and senior GS civilians in the United States Army.
Each day had its own battle rhythm that consisted of meetings, power point preparations and presentations and sifting through potential operational requirements to identify threats and solutions.
The most difficult part of the position was simply that is was contract work, which inherently makes it unstable. Contracts end, federal gov't shuts down etc.... how have a direct impact on my employment.
The best part of my job was the people I worked with and knowing the job my team and I provided saved lives on the battlefield.
Governmental Contractor
Account Manager - U.S. Army (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIOctober 30, 2014
Supported the US Army as a government contractor. Employees established the culture with little assistance from Management. A lot of personnel turn over and very little management support.
Pros
Positive mission working for the US Army
Cons
Very little management support and a lot of personnel turn over
Logistical Operations Action Officer
Logistic Technician III (Current Employee) –  Warren, MIMay 29, 2014
A typical day at work consists of briefing command authority on mission updates. Data analysis and report generation. There is no really hard part to my. As far an enjoyable n concerned, I am blessed that God ha allowed me to have such a position.
Great place to work, work hard and play hard!
Junior Analyst (Former Employee) –  FairfaxFebruary 3, 2014
BRTRC, was a great company to work for! All the people were professional and ready to help whenever it was needed!
Great company to work for
Logistics Manager/Project Lead (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAMarch 14, 2013
The company is very worker friendly and make you feel like you are a part of a family.
Pros
yearly bonuses
Cons
contracts end and there isn't any work available.
Great company...family oriented and cared very much about their employees. They took pride in the work the were contracted as for the U.S. Army and em
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAMarch 11, 2013
I supported approximately 50 engineers at the Army Research Lab in Adelphi MD. I was an admin. assistant who attended meetings, entered time and attendance, answered phones, sent security request/clearances for visits to other military bases etc. I handled confidential materials,made travel arrangements for all of my branch, took care of buy supplies and entered information into the government computer system for various tasks and reports.
Pros
benefits, vacation, paid holidays
Great Place to Work
Technical Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJanuary 25, 2013
Great place to work, great management and benefits. They threw me a surprise baby shower. On the flip side, for an experienced professional who is looking to still learn and grow, not much opportunity to do that. I left as my project was going in to maintenance and not much IT work was coming in.
Pros
great managment
Cons
limited new opportunity
Encourages a company-wide community
Research Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VANovember 29, 2012
BRTRC is growing government contracting company. There is monthly training on-site at their headquarters.
great company to work for
Program Analyst/Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Fort Belvoir, VAOctober 22, 2012
corporate resouces are professional, helpful and fair with employees.
Brtrc
Strategic Communications Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAOctober 3, 2012
BRTRC is a great place to work. Most employees come as referrals of current staff. Overall, management invests in their team and fosters continued learning and growth. One of the best parts about the organization is the people that work there.
NIce people
Bench (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJuly 13, 2012
An average company that does try to take care of employees. Nice gifts at Christmas party
Pros
christmas party
Cons
micro management
Great for 1st or 2nd job after college
Senior Editor (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAApril 19, 2012
I found that the company prefers to hire young people for non-management positions. This benefits those who have recently graduated from college, but not so much those who have more than about 10 years of work experience. The company does not offer cash bonuses or other incentives for going above and beyond what is required. They do, however, sell off depreciated computer equipment and give away old office furniture from time to time on a first-come-first-served basis.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BRTRC. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3