BRTRC

BRTRC Employer Reviews

Government Contract Work
Requirements Team Lead (Former Employee), Aberdeen, MDDecember 2, 2014
BRTRC is a wonderful organization to work for. They are caring and professional. BRTRC truly promotes a team approach to success and being proactive to ensure the client's needs are identified and met, timely and beyond expectations. I was fortunate to work with many high ranking military officers and senior GS civilians in the United States Army.
Each – more... day had its own battle rhythm that consisted of meetings, power point preparations and presentations and sifting through potential operational requirements to identify threats and solutions.
The most difficult part of the position was simply that is was contract work, which inherently makes it unstable. Contracts end, federal gov't shuts down etc.... how have a direct impact on my employment.
The best part of my job was the people I worked with and knowing the job my team and I provided saved lives on the battlefield. – less
Governmental Contractor
Account Manager - U.S. Army (Former Employee), Warren, MIOctober 30, 2014
Pros: positive mission working for the us army
Cons: very little management support and a lot of personnel turn over
Supported the US Army as a government contractor. Employees established the culture with little assistance from Management. A lot of personnel turn over and very little management support.
Great company to work for
Logistics Manager/Project Lead (Current Employee), Fairfax, VAMarch 14, 2013
Pros: yearly bonuses
Cons: contracts end and there isn't any work available.
The company is very worker friendly and make you feel like you are a part of a family.
Great company...family oriented and cared very much about their employees. They took pride in the work the were contracted as for the U.S. Army and em
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee), Fairfax, VAMarch 11, 2013
Pros: benefits, vacation, paid holidays
I supported approximately 50 engineers at the Army Research Lab in Adelphi MD. I was an admin. assistant who attended meetings, entered time and attendance, answered phones, sent security request/clearances for visits to other military bases etc. I handled confidential materials,made travel arrangements for all of my branch, took care of buy supplies – more... and entered information into the government computer system for various tasks and reports. – less
Great Place to Work
Technical Project Manager (Former Employee), Fairfax, VAJanuary 25, 2013
Pros: great managment
Cons: limited new opportunity
Great place to work, great management and benefits. They threw me a surprise baby shower. On the flip side, for an experienced professional who is looking to still learn and grow, not much opportunity to do that. I left as my project was going in to maintenance and not much IT work was coming in.
Encourages a company-wide community
Research Analyst (Former Employee), Fairfax, VANovember 29, 2012
BRTRC is growing government contracting company. There is monthly training on-site at their headquarters.
great company to work for
Program Analyst/Administrative Support (Former Employee), Fort Belvoir, VAOctober 22, 2012
corporate resouces are professional, helpful and fair with employees.
BRTRC
Strategic Communications Analyst (Current Employee), Fairfax, VAOctober 3, 2012
BRTRC is a great place to work. Most employees come as referrals of current staff. Overall, management invests in their team and fosters continued learning and growth. One of the best parts about the organization is the people that work there.
NIce people
Bench (Current Employee), Fairfax, VAJuly 13, 2012
Pros: christmas party
Cons: micro management
An average company that does try to take care of employees. Nice gifts at Christmas party
Great for 1st or 2nd job after college
Senior Editor (Former Employee), Arlington, VAApril 19, 2012
I found that the company prefers to hire young people for non-management positions. This benefits those who have recently graduated from college, but not so much those who have more than about 10 years of work experience. The company does not offer cash bonuses or other incentives for going above and beyond what is required. They do, however, sell off – more... depreciated computer equipment and give away old office furniture from time to time on a first-come-first-served basis. – less
Well run small company
IT Intern (Former Employee), Fairfax, VAMarch 7, 2012
Pros: .25 sodas
Cons: fairfax va
Smoothly flowing day to day with very little problems. Kind coworkers with a great environment for learning