Brumit Restaurant Group

Brumit Restaurant Group Employer Reviews

I have enjoyed my time With Brumit Environment is causing me to want to move on
General Manager (Current Employee), Rockingham, NCJuly 12, 2014
Pros: i like the hours this comapany has in place, i like being able to fit the needs of my unit in and around my needs, .
Cons: retention of employees, payrates do not fit the needs of part time employees, other than this i love this field of work.
I have enjoyed working with Brumit Restaurant Group and have gained the most knowledge and experience in my career from this company. However the climate has changed to a very stressful one under the new management and has made me decide to look to make a change.

The best part of my position is developing people and growing the sales through Hospitality and controls.

I enjoy making people happy and use my hospitality skills to do so. I expect my team to deliver great service. I know that the market is very competitive and that I can take quality product along with great service and grow the sales.

I find nothing about the job hard if the organization and support are in place. Challenging at times, yes..but not hard.

My favorite part has always been to set a goal and through teamwork and great communication making it happen!!

Bottom line is where I need to be ....Top line is how I am going to get there.
Very stressful and unbalanced workplace.
Shift Manager, Food Preparation (Current Employee), Hendersonville, NCMay 28, 2014
Managers are not very willing to help out team members, team members are always calling out.