Brunk Industries, Inc. a globally recognized company specializing in high precision metal components for the Medical device industry as well as other high tech applications, is currently seeking for a CNC Supervisor. If you are motivated by new opportunities and seek a stimulating, rewarding and life-affirming career, we invite you to join our diverse team of talented professionals. Brunk offers a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package which includes 401K, and profit sharing plans.
- Must be able to perform all duties of a CNC programmer.
- Operate and understand the use of hand tools, grinding machinery, milling machinery, drill presses, lathe, band saw, heat treating ovens, optical comparator, measuring devices, micrometers, calipers and die hoists and hole popping machines.
- Perform mathematic and geometric functions and possess mechanical aptitude.
- Follow all safety procedures and regulations.
- Complete labor tickets/data collection in a timely and accurate manner.
- Journeyman Tool & Die Certificate with 4 years of apprenticeship and 5 years experience
- Proficient in Cad and Cam
- Blue Print reading
- Ability to program and set up CNC machines
- SolidWorks experience
Please complete an application or submit your resume, including salary history.
Brunk Industries, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
1225 Sage Street
Lake Geneva, WI 53147
Fax: (262) 249-2479
Founded in 1960, Brunk Industries has continuously grown as a leader in the stamping industry. But it's the passion and commitment of our...